194-196

Chapter 194 - "Be careful next time." (1)

Fang JueMing looked at his own hand as though he was in a trance.

He still found it hard to believe. Jiang YaGe, who lived across from them, came over and gave him some medicine. He had already lost all hopes for his finger but, under her hopeful look, he gave it a try.

As someone in their circle, even though he had been down on luck for a long time, but he had still heard about incidents surrounding Jiang YaGe. All of them fairly negative.

But, seeing how she was able to give him such valuable medicine, she couldn't be that bad of a person. Perhaps she was just smeared by the others. He had seen many occurrences of that in this circle and was familiar with scandals that came out of nowhere.

The same had happened to him as well. He stuck his head out to do the right thing but, only because he had offended some rich kids, not only was his hand injured, he was even labeled as being stuck up and all sorts of other scandals were placed on him.

He couldn't clear himself on his own so he had no choice but to stay home like an useless bump, doing nothing all day long.

Perhaps Jiang YaGe suffered the same fate as him. Thinking of that, he all of a sudden had developed a slight compassion toward this girl who had been darkened to the equivalent of a piece of charcoal and could relate to what had happened to her.

If the medicines were truly effective, then she would be his biggest benefactor and he swore he would do what was within his power to protect her.

***

Even though Fang JunRong had been crazy busy with her work and didn't have time to pay attention to her what had been going won with her barbeque pork son and Jiang YaGe, there were always though who would keep her up to date on the latest development with the two of them.

She rested her palm on her forehead when she learned that Li ShiZe hurt his hand for Jiang YaGe. Jiang YaGe was fairly talented in certain area for sure. As a chit magnet, there was never a shortage of accidents around her. In particular, it was always others around her who suffered the consequences of the event but never her.

It was her daughter Li XinYun in her previous life and Wang SiXian and Li ShiZe in this lifetime.

And they all said Li XinYun asked for it herself and the incident had nothing to do with Jiang YaGe. And that Jiang YaGe had already been feeling bad for a few days, how could Fang JunRong and Li XinYun hold Jiang YaGe accountable over it

Now that they became the victims, Fang JunRong wondered if they would still maintain their disgustingly righteous stance.

It was just his hand that was broken. All he needed to do was to suck it up for a few months. Once White Jade Cream hit the market, he could buy it for himself. XinYun, in her previous life, was depressed and locked herself up at home since her face was ruined.

Recollecting herself, she turned to chat with her daughter tenderly over the phone. "You sure you don't need me to come pick you up? You must have a lot of stuff to bring with you."

XinYun had already finished her final examinations and the vacation had officially started. She was packing to move back home in the next couple of days. '

"I'm fine, Mom. You are busy with your own stuff. Sister Zhong Yi said she will come pick me up. Their school started vacation before us."

Fang JunRong was quite happy that the two girls got along well. "Alright. You two be careful then."

After she hung up on the phone, she brushed her hair back behind her ear. She came today to an auction on stones and she only found out about it through Old Geng.