Robert Darren

In the past year, there had been three murders that the FBI believed were committed by the same person.

All three were feline females over age of forty, all were single and living alone, and all in one hundred miles of each other.

Victims were taken from homes and all there houses had back door forced open in similar fashion.

Tire tracks in mud behind the second victim's house did not match the victim's car suggesting the killer employed his own vehicle to transport victims from home.

Bodies were found nude with no evidence of sexual assault. All were malnourished with bruises on wrists and ankles suggesting long time captivity in bondage.

Placement of bodies in public places suggest that the killer subconsciously wanted the bodies found. Lack of decay told that women had died shortly before discovery.

While two and three had been strangled, victim one, Loti Leyna, had died from starvation.

It is believed damage was done out of panic, not malice, and that killer did not expect miss Leyna to die when she did.

Differences in remains of Miss Leyna compared to that of victim three show clear signs of killer's progression in his craft.

It speaks to that fact that the killer is becoming more talented and comfortable with murder.

Finally, when profile of victims was given to Missing Persons, FBI found a match. Miss Jenny Diver has been missing for three weeks.

"...Killers generally stay within their own species, so its likely this guy is also a feline," I said.

"Provided he is a guy..." Aidan Bones said.

"Oh its a guy, all right. Women hurt you in a very different fashion," Hugh Mann, a reptilian detective said.

"Toxicology reports showed several types of sedatives in the victim's blood. Scrawny guy too weak to handle the victims on his own?" Aidan asked.

"Maybe, but if the guy had a day job, how better to make sure they'd still be there when he comes home than to keep them drugged up?" A man in a trench coat says.

"The sedatives were prescription. No over-the-counter brands. From the first victim on, no puncture was a miss or random. Our guy has had training with this." Juno Louise, the beige skunk wearing a purple shirt said.

"The sedatives should be a focal point of the investigation," I said. "check local hospitals for reports of stolen or missing sedatives and check our profile against staff with access to them."

-

A witness took the license plate of a man described as "Feline, light brown fur, maybe mid-forties." 

-

Department of Motor Vehicles tell us the place number given belonged to a man named Robert Darren.  

Quick records investigation on Mr. Darren reveal him to be a forty-two year old feline with light brown fur.

Darren works as RN for hospital that reported earlier in the investigation that many calming drugs and suppressants have been turning up missing.

After seeing the picture in hospital staff records, Officer Cliff recognized Mr. Darren as the man who found victim one, Ms. Loti Leyna's body, thought at the time he had given the name Louie Miller.

-

A raid on Mr. Darren's house led to Mr. Darren firing four shots through the door. When two detectives entered the house with gun drawn, Mr. Darren, wearing wet pants, held a gun to his own head.

A detective tried to deescalate the situation but Mr. Darren refused. When questioned by the detective on where Miss Diver was, Mr. Darren said, "Below..." before committing suicide.

Video tapes, polaroids of the victims, cameras, and the bed where the victims were kept were found in the basement but no Jenny Diver.

Bottles, tubing, cotton balls, and syringes were also found by Juno Louise.

-

After watching the footage, Hugh Mann had a psychotic episodes. Jenny Diver was found dead in Hugh Mann's bed. Hugh Mann shot a bullet at me, grazing the top of his head. Hugh Mann was shot to death once in the head.