Jo King

"On July 20th, 2012, those who had attended their local movie theater in San Andreas to watch the midnight airing of Miss Owl Rises would unknowingly risk their lives at the hands of a mass shooter, who managed to enter the premises with tear gas grenades and multiple firearms."

"My name is Reynard and today we'll dive into the mind behind the San Andreas shooting in 2012. Jo King who took the lives of twelve innocent people and left around seventies others injured."

"On December 13th, 1987, King was born in Darkwoods, San Andreas. Mr. King, his father, was a mathematician and physicist who holds degrees from three colleges. Mrs. King, his mother, was a registered nurse. The two would go on to have their second child, a younger sister for Jo King, to be raised alongside."

"When he was just twelve years old, King returned to Darkwoods, while living in The Barrio, he allegedly began to degenerate socially. Despite these alleged claims, in the year of 2006, he graduated from Aster City High School. Jo was a soccer player and a cross-country runner in high school. According to his lawyer Irenicus Valeth, King began to deal with mental health issues in middle school and attempted suicide at the age of eleven. He used to be a sweet, happy little boy from a loving home. A good kid who was careful with baby sister. He was desired, he was praised, and he was enrolled in piano lessons, soccer practice, and birthday parties in the neighborhood. His life appeared to be quite ordinary. He was a good student who enjoyed basketball and video games. He visited the beach, went on mountain camping trips, and visited Dean's World. On Thanksgiving and Christmas, there were family gatherings and on July 4th and Halloween, there were community festivities. After completing his fifth grade tasks, he and a classmate spent their free time programming code and creating a school website. His teacher praised him and referred to him as a renaissance child. His mother stated, 'He was planned for, wanted, hoped for, and waited for. We desired a kid and were blessed with one. It was just what we had hoped for.' He inherited a slew of familial traits when he was born. He was quiet, smart, and an intellectual overachiever just like his mathematician father. He developed another characteristic as he grew older, social discomfort. His stoicism came from his mother, who instilled him in a family ethos that valued hard labor and community duty while shunning weakness. Then there were the report cards, which usually included straight A's and a stack of school and team photos. Neighbors, family acquaintances, instructors, coaches, friends, and classmates reported a boy who avoided getting into fights, was seldom aggressive and tried to blend in."

"When he was twelve, his condition began to get worse, and his family relocated. He struggled to make friends and began to isolate himself in his room, playing video games. According to her, his mother went door to door looking for playmates but the boys in their new area weren't very nice. Her son lost his excitement, she said. For not being able to make him happy, she felt sorry. According to the defense, what was dismissed as a difficult transition was likely an early indication of King's mental condition. Even by the time he was in high school, a cross-country coach had taken note of his behavior. He kept to himself and was so uncomfortable standing close to others that the team photo was ruined. His time at college was uneventful. In the riverside campus of the University of Aster City, he made few friends among the honors students and received A's but he wasn't exactly joyful. He and his housemates were engrossed with the television series LOST. It was the social highlight of his week. He was rejected from most of the prestigious graduate institutions to which he applied for. So he went home and stayed up late, slept throughout the day, and seemed lost until his mother recommended he seek a job. He went to work in a pharmaceutical mill where co-workers observed his peculiar far-away countenance, as he stared out into space. After the second round of graduate school applications, he got admitted to the medical campus of O University. Instead of cruising through his classes with straight A's, King found himself struggling for the first time. He eventually came undone in 2012. He dropped out of graduate school after being dumped by his first girlfriend. He was losing the battle with his broken brain as he put it. According to the prosecution, these setbacks may have prompted King to lash out with violence. However, the defense claims that these were merely psychosis triggers. No matter how much neuroscience he read, he'd come to the conclusion that his broken brain couldn't mend itself. The social interactions required for lab work and presentations were too much for him. According to the defense, his focus turned to planning and carrying out a mission to validate his self-worth so he wouldn't have to commit suicide. He wrote about a peculiar capital idea in a notebook that he addressed to a psychiatrist. In which he would add value to his own life by ending the lives of others."