Ian Noteworthy

On December 19th, 2012, a band lead singer and beagle with brown eyes, Ian Noteworthy, was charged with thirteen sexual offenses against children, including the attempted rape of a baby boy who was only eleven months old. In December of 2012, police raided Ian Noteworthy's home and found ninety pictures involving child abuse, twenty-four of them falling into the most severe category. The police soon discovered evidence of Noteworthy attempting to rape the eleven month old baby of a twenty-one year old poodle woman who he had started dating when she was seventeen years old. Darla Barkowitz had agreed to let Noteworthy rape her baby because she was obsessed with him. Noteworthy also made plans to rape another woman's baby and with full permission from the child's mother. On December 18th, 2013, Ian Noteworthy was sentenced to thirty-five years in Aster City Correctional Facility after pleading guilty to thirteen counts of child sex offenses including the attempted rape of a child under thirteen years of age, three counts of sexual assault involving a child, conspiring to rape a child, seven counts of making and possessing pornographic images of children. The mother of the eleven month old boy was sentenced to fourteen years in Aster City Correctional Facility.