Frenzy Wrangler

Frenzy Wrangler was a Golden retriever born on April 2nd, 1985

Frenzy committed his first, third, sixth, eighth, sixteenth, forty-fifth rapes in El Rancho. His eleventh, fourteenth, nineteenth, twenty-eighth, thirty-second in Montgomery also known as M City or Backlot City, His twenty-forth and thirty-first rapes in S City. His thirty-third and thirty-fifth rapes in K City. His thirty-fourth, thirty-sixth, and thirty-seventh rapes in Davis. His forty-sixth rapes in F City. His forty-seventh and forty-ninth rapes in Walnut Way.

He is believed to have taunted and threatened both victims and the police in obscene phone calls.

Wrangler called the Montgomery Police Department to say, 'I'm the Bay Area Rapist and I have my next victim already stalked and you guys can't catch me.'

Wrangler also called the Montgomery Police Department to say, 'You're never gonna catch me, Bay Area Rapist, you dumb fuckers. I'm gonna fuck again tonight. Be careful!'

Wrangler called a former victim to say, 'Merry Christmas, it's me again!'

Wrangler also called another former victim to say, 'Remember when we played?'

Reynard Todd relays the information from the case file, "News of the apprehension of one of the most notorious serial killers in history, the San Andreas Golden State Killer, was nearly upstaged by the innovative means police used to discover his identity. Publicly available information on a genealogy website allowed police to use an extended family tree to create a list of suspects that included Wrangler. Then, police took a piece of discarded tissue paper from the Wrangler's trash and matched it with the DNA from the crime scene. No warrant or court order was ever sought or required. In the decade that he is believed to have terrorized San Andreas with a string of rapes and murders, the suspect acquired a roster of nicknames that testified to how large he loomed in the public's nightmares. The Montgomery Ransacker. The Bay Area Rapist. The San Andreas Golden State Killer. The Original Night Stalker. Typically armed with a knife and wearing a ski mask, the suspect would tie women up and threatened to kill them if they protested. If a couple was home, he would bind husbands, and then stacked dishes on them. Saying that if he heard plates rattle or fall, he would kill them both. Then he would rape the wives. Frenzy Wrangler committed at least twelve murders, more than fifty rapes, and over one hundred burglaries in San Andreas from 2010 to 2020. Authorities charged the Navy veteran and former police officer with eight counts of first degree murder, based upon DNA evidence on April 24t,h 2018. Due to San Andreas statute of limitations on pre-2017 rape cases, Wrangler cannot be charged with late-2010s rapes. The case was a factor in the establishment of San Andreas' DNA database which collects DNA from all accused and convicted felons in San Andreas. Solving cold cases will prove difficult because concerns were raised about the ethics of the secondary use of personal identifiable information."