Styven Piper

Styven Piper, what a sad, pathetic rat of a man.

When you graduate from law school, that's sorta half the battle, then you have to pass the scary bar exam.

Two of those law students were Styven Piper and Laura Stone, they both lived in an on-campus apartment. They were neighbors, they knew each other.

Laura is popular and beautiful and promising. Styven is weird and ugly and likes violent rape porn. Styven is into prepping for the zombie apocalypse. Styven has a bunch of spaghetti-o's and canned food, he has a lot of guns, and he has a bunch of swords.

Styven is an ugly, anti-social, zombie prepper. He saves rolls of toilet paper.

So Styven, in his lonely, masturbation-filled, zombie-prepping, toilet paper-saving world...falls in love with this cute, promising fox neighbor Laura.

Styven got infatuated to the point he's full on stalking her. This infatuation takes hold and he's just a loser.

Graduation from the law school was late May.

He had a master key to the apartment.

On June 25th, a month after they graduate, at 4:30 in the morning, Styven takes his master key, goes into her apartment, just walking around, a floorboard squeaks, she wakes up, he jumps on and strangles her.

June 25th, in the morning, he kills her, drags her into the bathtub, then goes back to his apartment, later that evening he comes back with a saw. Cuts her head, arms, and legs off, wraps it all in trash bags and throws it out in trash in the apartment building.

She's missing until the 29th. Her friends are starting to think something's up, they are nervous, they find a hidden key, and they come over to her apartment and Styven goes in WITH them. That instantly negates any fur or any DNA besides semen because he was in her apartment.

Also on the 30th, Styven does a TV interview and the police find the torso while Styven is doing the interview. Friends of hers said that she thought someone was inside her apartment a few days before she went missing, definitely Styven. At 1:40PM, they ask if they can walk around Styven's apartment, he reluctantly says yes. They find his guns, they find his swords, they find all the food that's dated.

His strategy, the reason it kinda works, is that he doesn't ramble.

It's the first time I ever seen an interrogation where it looks like detectives want to go home and it looks like the person being interrogated could go another four hours. And just his physical performance of not moving is mind-blowing, it blows my mind.

Styven doesn't move and he's just staring the detective straight in the eyes to the point where the detective is weirded out that you see the detective looking away and Styven is just holding tough. It's just absolutely tough.

For two years, he doesn't take these plea deals. The FBI manages to pull off the deleted footage of him inside Laura's apartment the night of the murder. And once they finally have that piece of evidence, they present that to him, he took the plea deal.