Pizza Restaurant Robbers

In the past six months, twenty-nine restaurants in the Aster City, San Andreas area have been robbed at gunpoint. Authorities believe that the robberies are the work of a marauding street gang known to operate in southern San Andreas.

To date no innocent bystanders have been seriously injured but the police fear if the hold-ups continue, violence is inevitable. The assault-style robberies typically occur between 9 and 11PM, near closing time, when the restaurant is virtually empty and the cash register is full.

"Move, quick, quick, get over here," a black cat in a ski mask orders a man to the floor.

A woman cries out in fear.

"Get out," the black cat says while holding the cashier at gunpoint. The cashier gets to the floor.

Police believe there are six to eight pizza bandits, who usually operate in rotating teams of two.

"Just stay down there, man," the black cat says.

"Keep your head down. Nobody move. Nobody breathe. Shut up!" The other black cat says.

Vinnie Pizani, a male wolf that has red fur and greenish eyes, dark green out ears, and light green inner ears, is held up at gunpoint. Vinnie opens the cash register.

The cats take the money and leaves, all in two minutes.

Weapons have varied from handguns, revolvers, semi-automatic weapons, to more recently uzi-type weapons.

Within minutes, the thieves have vanished, leaving police with almost no clues, only a handful of terrified victims.

Authorities finally got a break in the pizza bandit case. A reputed member of The Strays gang was arrested moments after the robbery of a restaurant, in nearby Blaine County, San Andreas. The FBI has now joined the investigation because a gang has also been linked to several bank robberies in the area and the production of Vampire Dust. Two suspected gang members have been charged in connection with production of Vampire Dust and are now in custody. Izzy and Iggy, a black cat with a white skull pattern on his chest and a dog with a white skull pattern on his face.

Authorities believe that there are at least five bandits still at large. All are thought to be black cats in their twenties. All should be considered armed and dangerous.