Brock N. Trouble

Two students were cycling on the University of Aster City campus at about 1AM on January 18th, 2015. The two surprised Brock N. Trouble, a muscular badger with green eyes, wearing red boxer shorts, behind a dumpster, as he was on top of an unconscious woman whose dress had been pulled up to expose her genitals, her underwear beside her.

Trouble quickly rose and fled the scene. One of the students chased Trouble, tripped him, and held him down seventy-five feet from the dumpster. A third bystander called the police. When the authorities arrived, they arrested Trouble on suspicion of attempted rape.

-

Ex-University of Aster City swimmer Brock N. Trouble has been released from a San Andreas jail after serving just three months in custody.

Brock N. Trouble did not have to serve in state prison, instead, he was sentenced to six months in a county jail, being released early for good behavior. This was a case where he was looking at fourteen years in incarceration, the district attorney had asked for six years which is in the midrange of the sentencing guidelines. Ultimately, there was at least a statutory presumption of a minimum incarceration of two years but Judge Richter Soma found special circumstances warranting a departure below the mandatory minimum. Trouble will still serve three years probation but perhaps more significant than that is that he is now a sex offender who must register under the applicable law. In many ways, sex offender registration can be itself a 'lifetime sentence' because for the rest of his life, a defendant may have to register periodically with a local agency and their information may be publicly available for everyone to know what he did.