The Wealth Brothers

"My name is Lucre D. Wealth, I've been in prison for twenty-six years. I am the kid that killed his parents and no amount of regret is going to change that," said Lucre. D Wealth over the phone.

-

Reynard Todd narrated, "Lucre and Eben D. Wealth seemed to have it all, they lived in this world of wealth and country club members, they were top tennis players, they were rich. The father was a powerful movie executive."

The biggest change in the marriage of Cher D. Wealth and John Money is that Eben and Lucre D. Wealth were born. Cher and John were both reptiles. Cher D. Wealth had dreams of being a movie star but John D. Wealth said that she had to take care of their sons. The boys were extremely spoiled.

Reynard said, "When I think of John D. Wealth, I think of the word 'ownership', these were his prized sons. These were his sons. They were going to reflect his glory, and if they didn't, God help them."

John had success on both coasts, all the way to Aster City, one of the luxurious places in the world.

John and Cher D. Wealth were very concerned about the façade of the family. They wanted the public image to be perfect. And one of the ways they did that was by doing their son's homework so the homework was always perfect, then they'd take the test, and they'd fail the test.

Juno Louise, the beige skunk wearing a purple shirt, said, "Lucre and Eben were very influenced by what their father thought. And they wanted, at all times, to please dad."

Limousine rides to New York, limo rides to school, to that extent he was showing off...through the kids. Lucre was going to be the better improved version of John. For John D. Wealth, having a son go to University of Aster City was the end of the dream. But Lucre had mediocre grades, he wasn't a great student, so he really wasn't University of Aster City material. He was a very strong tennis player so through a combination of his tennis ability and John D. Wealth made a fifty thousand dollar donation to University of Aster City, he was actually able to get his son to the school.

Lucre was accused of plagiarizing a paper and was suspended for that. John D. Wealth rushed to meet the dean and save his son from the suspension but it was uh, his pleas didn't work.

John was never satisfied. I think Lucre and Eben had a strong fear of dad. It was so obvious but it was not spoken.

Reynard said, "To me, the Wealth Brothers became homicidal monsters and was shaped by John D. Wealth."

The family moved to Rockford Hills in 1987. Very spoiled, a lot of the kids. A lot of kids got involved in drugs.

Eben and Lucre D. Wealth kept screwing up, they were hanging out with a group of friends that began sneaking into houses when nobody was there and thinking about committing burglary. But it was just suburban kids fantasizing about committing crime.

At one point, Lucre D. Wealth committed burglary with several of his friends. In the first burglary, over one hundred and ten thousand dollars of items including cash and jewelry were taken from the house. They just got bored with life and wanted excitement, wanted challenges, and robbing houses was a challenge, something they wanted to get away with and they didn't think they'd be caught.

Juno said, "John, when he found out that his sons had been arrested for the things they had done, he was upset. Upset that they got caught. The main message was 'How stupid of you to get caught, you are like sheep that follow, you're not leaders.' And he was ashamed of them getting caught. I think John thought that life was about winning and it wasn't important how you got there."