Christian Halderson

Folks today were talking about Christian Halderson, a twenty-three year old man from the Aster City area.

He had been lying about going to college. He had everybody in his life, his parents, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's parents, the friends, the community...it's not a big community. Everyone was under the impression that Christian Halderson was going to college, was on his way to be an engineer. But he wasn't!

His entire life, every part of it, was completely made up.

What's interesting is that you can see with the order of the lies, what his thought process was, and a lot of it was that he was willing to accept a giant life-changing lie into his life that only keeps the whole thing going for another couple days or couple weeks.

We're entering the completely made up world of Christian Halderson.

So, I'm sure Christian Halderson has been a lying, full of crap Border Collie for a long, long time.

Apparently he signed up for college and went not very long at all and completely quit going.

Everyone in his life thought he was on his way to get his engineering degree. And a good point to talk about, what is he doing when everyone thinks he's studying or we'll talk about this, being on call as the lead rescue diver for local law enforcement, it's all these things that he completely made up. So what was he doing? And the answer is nothing. Christian does nothing on a level that maybe I never seen before. There's definitely a video game addiction but more as the story unfolds, I don't know if it's malignant laziness plus a video game addiction.

It really paints a pathetic, horrific picture of Christian Halderson.

The thing about the college lie too, unlike any of the other lies that come after this, the college lie buys him a couple years of that life.

The life of hanging out with his girl, her and her family think he's on his way to being an engineer, very impressive. He's living with his parents. That goes on for a number of years.

The person that pushed back the most against these lies was the father. Christian always had all these excuses on why things weren't going smoothly and you got to think it was extremely frustrating for Christian's parents especially his dad.

How Christian would satisfy his dad is he would forward his dad emails that he had been emailing with college admissions or the counselor or whoever it is but since he wasn't actually going to college, he can't email a real admissions or a real credit counselor, you can't call someone that really works for the college because he doesn't go for it. So he had to invent all these characters that work for the fake college. So they all had backstories, and they all had job titles, and they all had first and last names. And they are all emailing each other, it's all fake, they are emailing Christian. Christian cooks up all these email conversations about how he's being given the run-around by the college, something's wrong with his credits, they are trying to get it figured out so he can graduate on time but it's out of Christian's paws. He just has to stay on top of his fake emails and figure it out.

So obviously the fake college employees that are trying to solve the fake problem of Christian's credit issue, they don't have .edu email accounts, they were just emails that Christian made up.

Because Christian doesn't want to work, doesn't want to get a job, now has all these fake emails he's creating to give to his dad, he's on his way to creating more work than a real job, but it satisfies the dad at the time.

So as the fake college career keeps going, he gets a really impressive fake internship.

The internship has to progress, the lie isn't like the first college lie where a few years are going to go by without anyone asking. College ends and all these lies only push the thing off for a few days, a couple weeks, really nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The internship turns into a great job. Another thing he told people was that he was the lead scuba diver for a branch of the local law enforcement.

The thing about an impressive job, they pay you. They pay you money. The problem is the fake job only paid fake money. He gave him the run-around that payroll was screwed up. First they thought he was hourly but they should have paid him salary, so they got to get that figured out before they can give him his first paycheck. The next issue was he did direct deposit and they screwed up the account information. Then the last one I think about the fake job from the fake internship was that 'Since it's been so long, they owe me so much money, that they are doing an investigation to make sure that big number that they owe me is right. So that's going to take a while.'

Imagine what his dad thought.

Again, same with the college admissions people, he was doing fake emails, new characters.

During this fake job, he was going to be hired by Empathix.

Imagine everyone's reaction.

So as you can imagine, his girlfriend is extremely excited about the Empathix job.

A lot of this whole thing is to keep his parents off his back, to keep the cute twenty-one year old girlfriend. Because as soon as everyone finds out, all of that is gone.

Christian's brother has a health scare, all of a sudden something is wrong, suddenly he's not feeling great. He's in the hospital, everyone is standing around the bed, everyone is worried. He's diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. And then he's out of the hospital.

Exactly a week after his brother's health scare, Christian, according to him, takes a horrible fall down the stairs, hitting his head extremely hard. He goes to the hospital where as far as I know, the only diagnosis an actual doctor has given him was a very mild concussion. The doctor did tests and didn't really find much. (If you are knocked out, that's a concussion)

The symptoms that Christian had diagnosed himself with was a brain bleed, spinal damage, he needs to have his head drilled open, inability to move his legs, inability to drive, the whole thing is going to lead to a colostomy bag, and he can't ride on any airplanes.

So the symptom that Christian cooked up for himself for the fake head injury, if you think about all of them, it pretty much just guarantees that he never has to do anything.

His mother has a lot of sympathy.

After years of being given the run-around one day, Buzz Halderson called the college, pretended to be Christian, to really figure out once and for all what's going on. He was ready to figure it out.

Christian killed his parents. Christian texted his girlfriend that he was grounded. Christian sawed up his parents and his first plan was to cremate them in the family fireplace but it doesn't work. Christian went to scatter his parents, he was driving around with his phone on so the police tracked his GPS. Christian went to the store and bought tarp, they had him on camera walking into the store, he could have worn a mask and a hat.

Christian goes to his girlfriend's house for a party and asks his girlfriend's mother if he could use the pool the next day which she agrees. The next day, Christian shows up and asks his girlfriend's mother to use the pool. The mother gives Christian enough time that she figured he got changed into his swimsuit and checked on him but the pool was empty. The mother looks out to the field and Christian's car is in the field, the trunk is open, and he walks out of the woods which was weird enough that she called the police. The police come and they find Christian's dad's torso as well as a gun.