Peter Woodmouse

Dickey Krueger who would latter be known as Peter Woodmouse was a Aster City serial killer.

Peter Woodmouse was born to a seventeen year old mouse mother who would give him up early on.

Peter would bounce from foster home to foster home. Workers would note his inability to bond with the families.

Even though he was given much therapuetic help by the time he was twelve, he was placed in a home for emotionally disturbed children.

After a few years at the home, Peter was placed in a private school where he excelled in academics but was bullied by classmates for his black fur and circular glasses.

When Peter was seventeen, he committed his first murder. The victim was a seven year old boy.

A month later, Peter would murder another child, this time a nine year old boy.

Two months later, Peter Woodmouse would commit his third murder. The victim was a four year old girl.

During the last murder, Peter was seen riding his bike away form the scene. Soon Aster City police had him in custody.

Peter Woodmouse would quickly confesse to the three murders.

After a four day trial, Peter Woodmouse was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Peter Woodmouse was sent to Aster City Correctional Facility. A maximum security facility for the criminally insane.

Peter Woodmouse would spend decades at the facility until he was signed out on a day pass in 1991.

Somehow it was a former patient who would sign him out. Soon after the facility would come under media scrutiny.

Peter and the former patient, black-furred bunny Bruce Bramble had an odd relationship.

Woodmouse had convinced Bruce Bramble that if he helped Peter kill another former patient that he would be accepted into the alien brotherhood.

Bruce had believed Peter and shopped for the supplies that Woodmouse had asked for.

The two men met up with the victim and proceeded to beat him to death. Peter and Bruce would turn themselves into a nearby police station.

Peter who had one day of freedom in decades used that day to commit another murder. Once again he was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Peter Woodmouse would be sent back to the facility where he remained until his death at the age of seventy-three.

Peter Woodmouse spent a total of fifty-three years in custody.