Antioch Stanford

In Little Seoul, on Vespucci Boulevard, directly across from Vinnie's Pizzeria is Sharon.

Two female black cats enter Sharon cafe. Sharon is a cafe with pale green walls, wooden floors, and a tree planted in the center. There are white benches at the back and red barstools in the front.

"Welcome to Sharon cafe," Mickey says in an overly sweet, almost saccharine, yet almost robotic voice before he asks, "Can I take your order?"

Mae, a slightly chubby black cat girl, and Demetrius, a black cat and the fourth-in-command of The Strays, enter Sharon cafe before looking at the menu. On the menu is pancakes, waffles, French toast, omelets, oatmeal, white rice, chicken noodle soup, hamburger steak, sandwiches, strawberry shortcake, ginger cookies, ice cream, parfait, hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.

Mona, a black cat with white fur on her face and a white-furred skeleton pattern on her torso, bright red shoulder-length hair under a black beanie hat, and with red eyes, sits by the window.

The two black cats James and Brennan approach Sharon cafe. They notice a possum with brown hair, wearing a brown jacket, in a Chevy Silverado as he stares at the cafe with grey eyes.

"Look at this crazy motherfucker, going to shoot up the place," Brennan half-jokes to James.

Mickey Kappa, the kappa, wearing a pink dress shirt under a grey vest, stacks plates.

The possum comes out of his Silverado with a rifle in his paws and shoots two people outside dead, one of them being a cook who was on a smoke break.

The possum shoots the windows as the windows shatter into glitter.

Antioch Stanford, the possum, enters Sharon cafe.

Antioch shoots at Mae three times. Bullets begin flying. Everyone runs into different parts of Sharon cafe. James runs inside the bathroom as a bullet grazes his shoulder, two more male black cats follow him inside. Sharon Ketchup, a red-furred female cat with white fur on her mouth down her neck, long red hair, and red eyes, who is the owner of the cafe, falls to her right side on her shoulder, between the barstools.

Sharon plays dead, as she looks up, she sees Mr. Stanford is naked from the waist down.

Mae crawls away, she looks down and realizes that the gunshot had ripped her leg away. It was severed.

James runs through the bathroom door with his left shoulder, knocking Antioch Stanford down. James grabs the barrel of the gun and pushes him away. James throws the gun in the air. The two wrestle in front of the glass door and James pushes him out of Sharon cafe. Antioch Stanford trots out after losing his jacket, he puts it back on. Mae calls the police and then her mom.

A police officer arrives shortly after as he sees the two dead people outside of Sharon cafe. The police officer enters Sharon cafe and sees a large amount of blood under the counter as a female black cat lays there deceased. Mae comes to after fading unconscious and gasps.

The police officer says to Mae, "Blink if you understand me."

Mae blinks.

Sharon gets up and slips in blood. It's the blood of a male black cat, Deshawn. Deshawn is stretchered out but he dies in the hospital later.

The motive was unclear at first. It could have been related to a gang war between The Strays and Ruff Rydaz started when Tony Block, a Doberman Pinscher, had taken Izzy's aunt at gunpoint for a selfie before shooting her. Tyrell, a black cat member of The Strays, had shot Roscoe and Desoto, two Doberman Pinscher members of the Ruff Rydaz, dead outside of Casanova's in revenge. Mike Block, the Rottweiler brother of Tony Block, was also robbed in the middle of the street by four members of The Strays.

Antioch Stanford was diagnosed with schizophrenia at Pillbox Medical Center and had delusions that celebrity singer Samantha Muldoon, a yellow-furred female dog with long blonde hair, and blue eyes, was raping him, stalking him, breaking into his house, and telepathically communicating to him to get a sex change. Antioch's mass shooting was some sort of revenge for what he believed was his harassment not being taken seriously by the world. Antioch Stanford was sentenced to life in Aster City Correctional Facility without parole.