Painter

At Donnie Mike Dusa's third art exhibit, fans bustle and bustle around the chameleon painter with an albino face.

Walk. Walk.

Donna, wearing a red tank top with black stripes and blue denim shorts, approaches a painting by Donnie Mike Dusa.

"Wow! Thank you so much," Donnie says with his eyes closed to a fan as he signs an autograph.

Donnie opens his eyes and looks to his right, he sees Donna.

"..." Donnie says nothing but thinks to himself, "What a beautiful girl."

"Excuse me...How do you feel about my work?" Donnie asks while approaching Donna.

Donna gives Donnie a cold look with her blue eyes, startling him before she says, "Well..."

Donna continues, "You're really good. But...the model is a bit...she's definitely pretty but...if you look closely she looks a bit foolish. Hee, hee."

The model in Donnie's painting is a pretty girl, a brown wolf with reddish hair in a white dress.

Donnie says, "Well isn't that something. Ha, ha, ha."

Donna giggles, "Hee, hee...sorry. But I think you'd do better with a new model...hee, hee."

-

Donnie Mike Dusa is at his house sitting in a chair with a canvas in front of him with a brush in his left hand. The wolf model lays on a chaise lounge.

"You look even more lovely lately. The next exhibition should be another hit," Donnie says to his model.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," the wolf model says with her eyes closed while smiling.

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!" Donna covers her orange beak with her right wing as she laughs causing Donnie to turn his head.

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!" Donna laughs.

"What are you doing coming in here?!" Donnie asks while shouting.

"Oh my...have you forgotten me already? We met just the other day," Donna says.

"Ohh, you're..." Donnie realizes.

"Mr. Dusa? Who's this?" The model asks. Donnie answers, "It's a fan that I met at my last exhibit."

Donna giggles.

"Are you still using her as a model, Mr. Dusa? The other day you said you wanted to get rid of her and use me instead," Donna lies.

"Wha..." Donnie asks.

"What?" The model asks, "Mr. Dusa, is that true?"

"It's a lie," Donnie answers.

The wolf model storms out.

"..." Donnie says nothing.

The model slams the door. SLAM!

"..." Donnie turns his head to Donna but says nothing.

"What are you doing? She's very important to me as a partner!" Donnie asks.

"Well...then use me as your model. Isn't that a good idea?" Donna suggests.

-

"By the the way, what's your name?" Donnie asks while painting Donna.

"Me? Call me Donna." Donna says while laying on the chaise lounge.