Vanity Michelle Hubris

Vanity Michelle Hubris, the purple-furred wolf enters her boyfriend's apartment.

Vanity was nineteen years old at the time and studying psychology at University of Aster City. Her boyfriend was twenty-one years old and had a law degree and worked in San Andreas as an attorney. The two would start dating not long after they met. Over the eighteen months, they would break up and reunite several times. The relationship was characterized as unstable, during this time they exchanged fifty thousand text messages and over one thousand digital images.

Vanity's boyfriend was preparing for a date with Miss San Andreas 2012, they were supposed to meet at a bar at 9:30PM that night. The boyfriend never arrived. Vanity called emergency services and reported that she killed her boyfriend in his apartment in Murrieta Heights. Vanity shot him twice in the chest, one in the side, and once in his back. There was a lot of blood on the table and floor. His body was found on the floor.

Vanity sang during her interrogation. During the interrogation, that was three hours long, the police never asked Vanity a single question. Hubris was indicted for murder and pled not guilty.

The trial was fairly straightforward, the prosecutor argued that Vanity killed her boyfriend because he was trying to permanently end the relationship. The defense argued Hubris was a victim of domestic violence and killed in self defense. A former cellmate of Hubris claimed Hubris laughed about shooting her boyfriend in the face. Vanity was given forty years in Aster City Correctional Facility.

In a second trial, Vanity was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Vanity was given life in Aster City Correctional Facility with the possibility of parole.

It was revealed that they exchanged fifty thousand text messages but it was note equal, it was a fifty to one ratio in favor of Hubris. For every one message her boyfriend sent, Hubris sent fifty.

Vanity believed she and Einstein had the same IQ.