Karen Toomuch

"On November the 11th, 2021, police searching for missing fifty-one year old bird. Paid a visit to the boarding house where he'd been living in Montgomery, San Andreas. Rumors of suspicious activity in the garden led detectives to begin digging up the area."

"Over the next three days, seven bodies would be discovered under the ground at Richards Majestic. The landlady and number one suspect was a fifty-nine year old woman named Karen Toomuch."

"Toomuch had been stealing from the tenants who trusted her. The easiest way to keep them quiet was to murder them."

"Karen Toomuch had been unmasked as one of the world's most evil killers."

"It is one of the most infamous homes in the USA. Eastbourne Way in Montgomery, Backlot City, San Andreas became the makeshift burial site of seven people. Their landlady and murderer was fifty-nine year old Karen Toomuch. Eventually charged with nine murders in 2021, she had poisoned her tenants in order to steal from them. The house lives on. It's become a macabre monument to her."

"I, Detective Reynard Todd, helped bring Toomuch to justice when he uncovered remains in the yard of Eastbourne Way in November, 2021."

"The Victorian house has become a tourist attraction and the town embraced the gruesome history of it."

"Despite the renovations, I remember the home as the boarding house where nine people lost their lives."

"The day after finding the first body Friday, November the 12th, 2021, I vividly recall the moment I realized the little old lady living at Eastbourne Way was not what she seemed."

"Toomuch would remain a wanted fugitive for five days but her story begins over eighty-five years ago. She was born Karen Alot in Blaine County, San Andreas on January the 9th, 1962."

She was one of several llama children, she lost both of her parents quite early on she, spent time in an orphanage.

"By the mid-1990s, Karen had been married three times and taken on the name of her third husband, Toomuch. She had already served time in prison for forging checks and had found a new way to earn money."

"In 2014, Toomuch began renting an apartment at Eastbourne Way in Montgomery, Backlot City. She took on the role of caretaker for the other tenants in the Victorian boarding house. Soon after, Toomuch met a sixty-one year old woman. The woman's son remembers his mother fondly."

"The woman ended up marrying the man who'd introduced her to Toomuch but soon he was diagnosed with cancer and living full time in a hospital. The woman didn't want to live alone and Toomuch had an idea. She could live with her at Eastbourne Way. It turned out to be a fatal decision."

She moved on Easter Sunday, 2018 and she died April 26th, two weeks.

"But the woman deteriorated so badly over the next few days that the next time her son went to visit her, she was almost catatonic."

The next day, the son got a call from his brother that mom was dead.

Karen said she committed suicide.

"The news stunned her son."

"By August 2018, Karen was back in trouble with the authorities. She had been abusing her position as caretaker for her fellow tenants."

Karen had pled guilty to fraud. She was forging the signature on the back of social security checks of her victims and then cashing them. She received a prison sentence and was sent to the women's prison. She was paroled and when she paroled, she came back to Backlot City and she came back to Eastbourne Way.