1.03 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why are you freaking out?" Scott asks from beside Olive as she frantically whips out her phone to call Derek.

"Because, Scott, they can legally hold him for 24 hours without evidence or charging him," She says, half-explaining while dialing Derek's number.

"Scott, the full moons tonight, if Isaac's in a cell then-" Stiles says, finishing Olive's sentence. She sighs, nodding to Stiles as Scott finally realizes.

"How good are those cells at holding people?" Scott says, elbowing Stiles.

"People? Great. Werewolves, not so much I'd imagine," Stiles replies, both of them directing their gaze to Olive's line of sight, Isaac being loaded into a squad car.

"Olive, can I see you in the principal's office please?" Sheriff Stilinski walks up to her and she just nods. "I know this can be very emotional, seeing your boyfriend be loaded up like this but I assure you it's just a precaution."

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend, we just- we're just friends," She takes a deep breath as Stilinski leads her back to the main building.

"Is there someone you can call? Another guardian of Isaac's, or anyone?" Stilinski says down to her and she just shakes her head.

Once they'd made it to the principal's office, Stilinski asked Olive to sit outside the office, conveniently next to Jackson. She huffs, sitting down.

"Good to see you too Brown," Jackson says, looking over at her and she offers him a small smile. The two waited in extremely awkward silence until Jackson spoke up again.

"So are you two like- a thing?" He turns to her and she shakes her head.

"No, we are just friends," Olive starts fiddling with her rings, and Jackson sighs, nodding his head and looking forward.

"So if I asked you out right now, Lahey wouldn't be mad?" He said, turning to Olive who looked like someone just shit in her cheerios. "The thought of going out with me is THAT bad, huh?"

"I- no. Sorry, that was just really random, aren't you and Lydia-"

"No, we aren't and that was just a hypothetical. I'm saying are you and Lahey like unofficially official."

"Why do you care so much?" She said and Jackson leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Because I know what you are."

"Jackson, you can come in now," The Sheriff comes into the hallway just as Jackson sits up, grabbing his backpack as he walks into the office, sending Olive one last smirk. She sits, wide-eyed as she listens to him walk inside.

"This isn't gonna take long, is it? I have places to be."

Suddenly, Olive's phone rings. She looks at the deputy sitting in the chairs across from her and he nods. She looks at the caller I-D and it reads Derek's name. She answers it and quickly moves out of earshot.