3.06 𝖱𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖫𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sighed as she returned to her room, glass of water in hand as she sat at the edge of her bed. She glanced at the homework she'd abandoned on her bed and closed her chemistry book, packing it up in her bag and downing the last of her water before crawling into bed. She cozied up to her pillows, already feeling sleep ready to overtake her and feeling more than prepared to get a good night's sleep for the first time in a while. And so she did, letting herself drift off to sleep which is where she'd stay for the remainder of the evening.

Or so she thought. What she hadn't taken into account was the unfortunate probability of supernatural mishaps that happen constantly in this town, so when she was rudely awakened by pounding on her bedroom door, she was less than pleased. She groaned as she kicked the covers off, padding her way to her door and opening it, the light causing her to squint.

Isaac would've thought this was adorable if he weren't so worried about her. She looked to be fine, just... asleep? He and Scott had been blowing up her phone all night, hell even Derek called her a few times, but she hadn't picked up so Isaac got his ass to the apartment to make sure she wasn't wherever Stiles was. Thankfully, she was not.

"What the hell have you been doing?" He asked, admittedly a little panicked. Olive knitted her eyebrows together, wiping her eyes and blinking at him a few times.

"Sleeping. What the hell have you been doing?" Her tone was sarcastic, but Isaac's expression didn't waver, he just stared at her, waiting for an answer. "What?"

"Have you not been getting my calls?" Isaac tilted his head and Olive rose an eyebrow, shaking her head slightly.

"No," She said, worry now lacing her voice. She moved to her dresser, motioning for Isaac to follow her. "What happened, is everything okay?"

"Not particularly," Isaac sighed as Olive gave him a worried look before grabbing her phone off the dresser but it didn't turn on right away. She looked down at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's off," She turned to Isaac, who looked just as confused as she did. "I never turn my phone off. I didn't turn it off."

"Then how did it-"

"I don't know, I was doing homework and it was on, I remember because Allison texted me saying she wouldn't be home," Olive stared down at her phone, scrolling through the messages, her eyes widened as she read the messages that her friends had been blowing her up with. "Sleepwalking? Oh my god, is he okay, did you find him yet?"

"He's fine, they found him before I came up here. They're taking him to the hospital now," Isaac nodded and Olive let out a sigh of relief. She looked down at her phone, noticing a string of voicemails from an unknown number. She tilted her head, pressing play. As soon as she did, a man speaking Japanese played through her phone over static. She looked over at Isaac with knitted brows and wide eyes.