1.35 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Dad?" Olive stands from her spot next to Isaac and turns to Gerard with horror in her eyes.

"Olly no-" Isaac mutters, rolling over trying to stop her, still weak from his injuries but she approached them, tears filling her eyes.

"Olive, do you want to know what I said to them after our encounter here not so long ago?" Gerard asks as Olive turns to him, remembering the night she saved him from the Kanima. She shook her head, letting a tear fall from her cheek. "I said 'What a shame, she was such a bright candidate for our cause.' But you chose the wrong side. The losing side."

"I don't think I did."

"Look at him! Look at your Alpha. He's laying on the floor, beaten down!" Olive turns to Derek and then back to Gerard. "Well, I haven't come here to debate what side of the war you're on."

"Then what did you come here to do?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Prove a point," Was all he said before taking a sword and slashing her father's throat. Olive's eyes widen and suddenly everything went quiet. She turned to her mother, who was on the floor crying, Chris was holding her back from running to him. She hadn't noticed she was crying until Isaac wiped the tears off of her face.

"Olly?" She looked up at him with knitted eyebrows, tears still streaming down her face. Isaac wrapped her in his arms and held her tightly. She listened to his heartbeat, the only thing keeping her grounded at the moment.

"What's your plan here? What are you doing?!" Susan screamed from the corner and Scott stood up turning to them.

"He's doing what he came here to do," Scott sighed and Gerard looked at him with a smile.

"So you know," Gerard turned to him and Scott nodded.

"He's dying."

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet... But the supernatural does," He turns to Derek and then back to Scott.

"You're a monster," Olive spoke up, shaking Isaac off of her and staring at him.

"Not yet, darling."

The Kanima tightens its grip on Allison and she gasps for air, struggling to get out of its grip.

"You're gonna kill her too?" Chris exclaimed, gesturing to them.

"When it comes to survival...? I'd kill my own son!" Gerard screamed and Scott looked like he was going to charge the Kanima until Gerard stopped him. "Scott."

Scott looked at him, sighing, and returning to his human form. Olive looks at him, narrowing her eyes as he steps to Derek, dragging him to Gerard.

"Scott," Olive says tepidly and Scott shakes his head

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha."

"That's true... But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott?" Gerard says turning to the two of them. "He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love."

Gerard removes his jacket and pulls up his sleeve, dragging Derek over to Gerard and pulling his head back, forcing his mouth open.

"Scott, don't! Don't!" Derek tries to stop him but Scott just shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, but I have to," Scott mutters and Gerard places his arm into Derek's mouth, forcing him to bite him. Scott lets Derek fall to the floor as Gerard screams, stepping back and holding his bite in the air proudly. Suddenly, it starts to bleed black blood. Olive narrows her eyes, turning to Isaac who shrugs.

"What? What is this? What did you do?" He says, noticing the blood coming from his arm.

"Everyone always said Gerard has a plan, so I had a plan too," Scott went on to explain how he'd switched Gerard's pills with ones filled with mountain ash to combat the work of the bite. Gerard realizes, taking his pills out of his pocket and crushing them in his hand.

"Mountain ash," He exclaims and throws them to the ground. He falls to his knees, turning to everyone before sitting up and spraying out the same black stuff coming from his arms. Olive grimaces, looking away and closing her eyes as he falls to the floor. Derek, who finally has some movement back in his body, sits up slightly and turns to Scott.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you may be an alpha, but you're not mine," The group falls silent for a second until they hear Gerard shuffling from his place. He sits up slightly, spitting out more of whatever he just spewed everywhere, and turns to the Kanima.

"Kill them. Kill them all!" He shouts as the Kanima lets go of Allison and starts toward the group. Suddenly, headlights come into view and Stiles' Jeep comes crashing through the side of the building and right into Jackson.

"Did I get him?" He yells from the driver's side and Scott sighs, a small smile on his face. The Kanima gets up, jumping on top of the hood and Lydia screams, jumping for her door handle. Stiles follows her out of the car and runs behind Scott.

"Jackson?" Lydia stands in front of the Kanima and holds up a key. "Jackson."

Right as it's about to scratch her it sees the key and it stops. Its scales fade mostly away and it turns back into Jackson. His eyes flash back to normal and he looks at Lydia with wide eyes, stepping back and turning to Derek, holding out his arms and nodding.

Peter and Derek exchange a look and leap toward him, both shoving their claws into him and lifting him up slightly. Jackson falls to the ground coughing as Lydia catches him, holding him on the ground.

Derek falls back, joining Olive and Isaac. He turns to Olive and places a hand on her shoulder, she turns to him and a tear falls down her face.

The scales fade from Jackson's face as he falls to the ground. Everyone stays where they are, afraid to move. Olive glances around the room until her gaze falls on the spot where Gerard no longer was.

"Where's Gerard?" She asks, turning to Derek, who tenses.

"He can't be far," Chris says nodding toward her and she nods back, tears escaping her eyes.

Lydia turns to them crying and Stiles pushes past Scott to comfort her, but he stops when he sees Jackson's hand moving on the ground. His eyes shoot open and he slowly gets up. As he raises he begins transforming and as he fully stands up, he looks to the sky and roars as loud as he can. He turns to Lydia and she jumps into his arms.

Olive glances around the room, her eyes falling on her father who was still laying on the ground.

"Dad?" Her eyes well up as she approaches him. Isaac reaches his arm out to stop her but Derek shakes his head, pulling his arm back. She kneels down next to his body and flips him over, shaking her head and listening for his heartbeat. Nothing. She lets out a sob and her mother comes up behind her, wrapping her arms around her and crying with her.

"This is my fault, this is-" She turns to her mother who shakes her head.

"It's not, honey, it's not your fault," Her mother shakes her head and lets her go, moving to close his eyes. Isaac turns to Derek, raising his eyebrows, and Derek nods, allowing him to move past him and run to Olly. She looked at him and shook her head.

"You promised," She cried and Isaac's face softened as he knelt beside her, wrapping her in his arms. "You promised."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───