1.28 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖹𝖤𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As they arrive at the station something is immediately off, they both listen in, hearing only a few voices, but Olive picked out one very distinct one.

"Oh my god," She stopped in her tracks and turned to Derek. "I fucking knew it."

"What?" He looked down at her, concerned.

"It's Matt, Matt's the one controlling Jackson, he's in there right now," She gestured to the station and Derek furrowed his eyebrows. "I knew he was sketchy- especially with the pictures he had of Allison- and he knows about us-"

Derek interrupted her when he heard something move behind them, holding his hand out signaling her to stop. All of a sudden Olive felt a prick on her neck, turning to see Derek with an annoyed look.

"Oh shit," She says, before falling completely limp and Derek reaches for her, picking her up completely as Jackson revealed himself, half kanima'd-out, nodding toward the door and signaling for them to follow. Derek sighed, carrying her into the police station.

"Put her down," Jackson spoke out in the same gravely voice he did at the rave, and Derek complied as he followed him into the other room. Just then, he feels the same prick.

"Son of a-" He stays still as Scott opens the door and sighs in relief.

"Thank God-" Scott stops as Derek falls on the floor at his feet and Jackson comes in carrying Olive, dropping her on the floor next to Derek.

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" Derek said patronizingly.

"I never said he was impressive," Olive mumbled and Derek scoffed.

"Well, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big, bad Werewolf," Matt kneels down and whispers to them sarcastically. "Oh, yeah! That's-that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas... It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon!"

"...Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" He tilts his head and Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of, like, a wintertime thing, you know? Seasonal," He said sarcastically, and Scott snickered until Jackson pricked Stiles, causing him to fall limp as well.

"You bitch," Stiles says as he falls down, landing directly on top of Derek.

"Get him off me. Now," Derek demands and Matt shakes his head.

"You know what I think you guys make a really good pair," He tilts his head.

"Gross," Olive looks at him and he turns his attention to her.

"Why, jealous? I thought you were into-"

"God, I can't go anywhere without that being brought up can I?" Olive rolls her eyes and Matt just sits back in surprise.