1.22 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸, 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once school was over Olive went back to Stiles' house and finished up some homework. She got a text from Matt asking if he could be picked up at 7 and she sighed, screwing her eyes shut and texting back a yes. She did not want to go with him, at all, especially because she knew he was obsessed with Allison and it was creepy. She sighed, getting ready and leaving to go pick him up.

"Are you excited?" He looked over at her and she smiled slightly, nodding.

"Yeah, it should be fun."

"Should be?"

"It will be fun," She glanced at him and then back at the road.

"You just got a text from Isaac, he wants to know if you're going, did you not-"

"Uh, can you just say yes back?" Matt clears his throat and nods, texting him back and putting her phone back in one of the cupholders. Olive quickly reached down to silence it and looked back at the road.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once they arrived they showed their tickets and walked in, seeing flashing lights and hearing loud music. Olive would've loved this if she wasn't with an oversized big toe.

"Do you wanna dance?" He yelled to her over the music and she turned to see Isaac there with Erica, staring at her with narrow eyes.

"Um, could you get me something to drink? I'll be right back," She gave him a small smile and he nodded, turning to leave. Within seconds Isaac was next to her.

"What the hell?"

"What, he invited me! How else was I supposed to get in?"

"With me." Isaac clenched his jaw and she chuckled.

"Friends first."

"Yeah." His gaze never faltered from the direction that Matt had just left in.

"Isaac," She grabbed his face forcing him to look at her. "It's not anything, I promise."

Isaac sighed, her hands on his face still, and smiled slightly, nodding. She dropped her hands and he sighed, rolling his eyes and groaning.

"What?" She looked at him, concerned.

"He's coming back over here," Olive's brows furrowed and Isaac rolled his eyes, leaning down to her ear. "He smells like lust."

Olive bit back a grin as he made a gag motion as he turned to leave. Olive turned back around to see Matt, who looked confused.

"What was that about?" He nodded to Isaac who had returned to Erica's side.

"Nothing! He just was saying hi," She smiled, taking her drink from him.