1.26 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive arrived at the warehouse after stopping for coffee on the way there. She grabbed the box of muffins she'd picked up for everyone and headed inside, a small smile on her face.

"Olly! Welcome, you're probably gonna regret coming," Erica said to her as soon as she walked in and Olive chuckled.

"While that may be true," She waves the muffin box around so they can see it. "I come bearing muffins."

"Muffins?" Derek raises an eyebrow at her and she sighs.

"Yes, Derek, muffins. I figured if we have to stay tied up for 12 hours we might as well enjoy something before," She sets them down on a table and the three other betas flock to it immediately, grabbing a muffin and backing away. Olive picks up the box and waves it in front of Derek's face. "Come on, Derek, it's practically calling your name."

Derek smiles and takes one, biting into it and Olive gives him a satisfied smile, taking the last one for herself.

"So as much as I love this little party, it is going to be getting dark soon so I think we should, ya know," Boyd tossed his muffin wrapper into the trash can and gestured to the train. Derek nodded, hopping into the train as his betas follow.

Derek chains Boyd up first and then turns to Olly. She lets out a shaky breath and picks up the headband. Derek takes it from her and places it on her head.

"Isaac, come hold her," Isaac's eyes widen as he looks at Olive who nods. He comes up behind her and loops his arms under her shoulders, holding her in place tightly as Derek places the headband on her head. "If it wasn't already obvious, this is going to hurt, so I'm sorry."

Derek begins to screw in the first spike, the metal beginning to push through her, blood running down her forehead. Olive screamed out in pain and as Derek continued her screams got louder. Isaac grimaced, hating every second of this, his arms moving to wrap around her middle and holding her close to him. Derek finished after a few very long minutes and then turned to Erica who looked like she was about to vomit.

"Let's repeat the process," Derek sighed and did the same thing to Erica, Isaac holding her by her shoulders. Once they were done, Derek tied Isaac up to a chair nearby, they were talking about finding anchors or something- Olive really couldn't focus on anything else but the literal stabbing pain in her head.

"Olly," Derek said coming up to her and she picked her head up weakly, a single tear falling down her cheek. "Hey, look, you're the only one here who found some semblance of an anchor, so I'll tell you what." Olive tilted her head and he sighed turning to the rest of the pack and then back to her. "If you aren't transformed an hour after the moon hits its apex, I'll untie you. Just try and focus on your anchor, let it calm you and hopefully, it'll work this time."

Olive nodded and took a deep breath. Derek turned around, examining his pack. He honestly felt terrible for not having taught them about anchors sooner, he didn't want to have to tie them up, especially hearing the girls scream like that, it sucked. But he also didn't want them to die and that would be the outcome if he didn't. Erica and Boyd were already starting to transform, Isaac too, but Olly was standing there. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving, the others were writhing and groaning and screaming because they were trying to fight their transformations but Olive was still and calm.

"That's it, Olly, you're doing it," Derek said calmly and turned to the others, who were not doing it, not in the slightest. "I'll be right back."

He went outside the train and called Scott. Seven times. To be honest he was kind of scared. Even if he is an alpha, four against one is not going to go in his favor. Even if Olly's got an anchor, she couldn't keep it intact last month so who's to say she won't lose it again? He calls Scott again and leaves a voicemail this time.

"Hey, Scott, call me back man, I think I'm gonna need some help," Suddenly, there was a crash from the train and various growls. "I'm definitely gonna need some help, call me back."

He rushed into the train just in time to see Erica and Boyd rip their chains off the wall and lunge toward each other and then toward him. He turns to Olive to see her still human and everyone else was fully transformed. He took a deep breath before dodging Boyd and running up to Olly.

"What are you doing?" She looks up at him and shakes her head.

"It hasn't been an hour but it's good enough, I need your help," He pulled the headband off of her head just as Boyd was about to jump for Isaac. She sighed and jumped toward him, pulling him away. Just then, Isaac broke out of his chains and jumped through the window.

"Isaac!" Derek called after him but there was no answer. Olive was losing the fight to Boyd, he grabs her, and right as he was about to rip her throat out, he gets pulled back and slammed into the opposite end of the train. Olive looks up to see Isaac standing there and he nodded and her. She grinned and turned to Erica and Boyd. Derek joined them and they faced off against the two, knocking them to the ground and tying them back up.

"Are you guys sure you want me to do this? You seem to be fine-" Derek starts but Olive shakes her head.

"I'm not taking any chances, let's just get this over with," She turns to Isaac who nods, grabbing her as Derek puts the headband back on and repeats his earlier actions. She sighs and lowers her head, sitting on the bench and closing her eyes.

"Did we just kill her?" Isaac's eyes widened and Derek laughed shaking his head.

"No, she's probably exhausted," Isaac turns to him with furrowed brows. "Or she passed out from the pain, either way, she's alive, I can hear her heartbeat."

"Okay, me next," Isaac sits back in his seat and holds his arms out for Derek to tie up.

"So it looks like you found an anchor, what is it?" Derek kneels down and looks up to Isaac as he speaks to him and Isaac smiles slightly, turning back to Olive. Derek smiles, following his gaze and nodding. "I knew it."

"What?"

"It's love, isn't it?" Derek raises an eyebrow and Isaac smiles sheepishly and nods.

"Yeah, it's love."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───