1.18 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Stiles was awoken by his dad knocking on the door. He looked up to see Olive turn over, but not wake up. He sighed and then quickly moved to the door and went out before his dad could come in.

"Hi! Morning Dad, off to work?" He said, putting his hands on his hips and tilting his head. His dad rolled his eyes.

"Oh god, who's in there?" He sighed and Stiles furrowed his eyebrow.

"Pfft. No one, it's just me. I slept in my bed last night. alone," Stiles swallowed hard and his dad tried to open the door but Stiles moved to block him.

"Stiles. Who is in there and did you sleep with them?" Stiles almost choked.

"No, I-" Stiles sighed and closed his eyes. "Olive."

"Olive? Brown? The one who knows Isaac Lahey?"

"Yes, she's going through a rough time," Stiles said shrugging.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No, Dad, I didn't sleep with her- why would you- that's not the point, okay? She just needs a place to stay for a while, is that okay? If we house a homeless teen?" Stiles said, giving his dad puppy dog eyes and he rolled his own, sighing and nodding.

"When she wakes up, ask her how she likes her eggs," Stiles grinned and nodded as his dad turned to go to the kitchen.

"Wait, does that mean we aren't going to school?" Stiles shouts after his dad who doesn't give him an answer. Stiles sighs and turns to go back into his room, seeing Olive sitting up in his bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Why did he ask if we slept together so many times?" She said sleepily and Stiles laughed while shrugging.

"I have no idea, but I have a feeling his next question was gonna be did we use protection," The two laughed and Olive yawned.

"By the way, I'm not a homeless teen, I have a home, I'm just not welcome in it," She states and Stiles looks like he doesn't know what to say.

"It's a joke, Stiles, you can laugh if you want. Comedy is a very good coping mechanism," She said, standing and grabbing her backpack. "Where's the bathroom?"

Stiles smiled slightly and pointed to a door down the hall from his room and she nodded.

"Oh, and I like my eggs scrambled," She smiles, walking down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Yeah, that's not gonna be a regular thing!" Stiles shouts down the hall and he can hear her laugh from the bathroom.

Stiles led Olive down the stairs and into the kitchen where his dad was making breakfast. When he noticed the two coming down the stairs he looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Olive, how are you?" He smiled and Olive nodded.

"Good, good. I um- I really appreciate you being cool with me staying last night, for the record Stiles slept on the floor if it wasn't clear and-" She nervously ranted and the Sheriff held his hand up.