2.02 𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖮𝖮

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sat at the edge of her bed, bag in her lap and staring at the floor. She probably should've left for school a few minutes ago but she couldn't bring herself to leave. She couldn't stop thinking about Isaac. The two had texted and called each other back and forth all summer and she'd be lying if she said she wasn't falling for him. She fiddled with the straps of her bag as she remembered the ungodly hours she'd spent talking to him. The time difference was a bitch but neither of them cared to lose some sleep if it meant they got to hear each other's voices. All she wanted was to hear his voice right now. Suddenly, she was pulled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" Chris said as he opened the door. Olive looked up to him and sighed with a tight-lipped grin. He nodded, face softening as he came to sit next to her on her bed.

"You know, I told Allison she could stay home," Olive looked up at him and he shook his head. "She went though, something about having to drive Lydia cause of her car. But you have the same option."

"I don't know, I could use a distraction," She sighed, looking at the floor. "Plus, Derek's gonna find him."

Chris smiled slightly, patting her on the shoulder and standing up, offering out his hand for her to take. Olive returned his smile, taking his hand and following him out of her room.

"Do you want me to drive you? Your mom just stepped out but I'm glad to take you," Olive smiled and shook her head.

"I can drive myself, take the time to clear my head. Thank you though," She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She pulled into the parking lot and stared out the windshield trying to convince herself she could go in. Her grip on the steering wheel was turning her knuckles white. She couldn't stop thinking about him, wondering if he was okay, or if he was even alive. She shook her head and closed her eyes, calming herself, before loosening her grip on the steering wheel and turning to the stream of students walking inside. She jumped when she heard a soft knock on her window.

There stood Stiles with an awkward smile. Scott stood behind him, shooting her a small wave. Olive sighed before rolling down her window.

"Now I know werewolf hearing is good and all, but I think they might count you absent if you don't actually go inside," Stiles said, leaning on her door. She shook her head, turning to him. "What's wrong?"

Olive turned to Scott, who looked just as concerned, as if he didn't know. She thought for a moment before shaking her head. If Derek didn't tell him it was for a good reason.

"Jet lagged, time difference is messing me up," She shot him a small smile. Stiles was not buying it at all but nodded, moving out of her way so she could get out of the car.