2.01 𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖤𝖭𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[2 Months Later]

Olive and Allison stepped off the plane and sighed, happy to be back in California. Their parents walked behind them as they got their baggage and piled into their cab just as the sun was beginning to set.

"You're gonna love this new building, girls, it is so beautiful," Susan said, looking out the window. "We had all of our stuff moved while we were away so we can start getting settled right away!"

"Do you also think it's super weird that our parents are roomies now?" Allison whispered, almost inaudibly, but Olly picked up on it and nodded her head, staring at her out of the corner of her eye and smiling. Allison mimicked her gaze and the two started laughing hysterically.

"Are you two doing the werewolf hearing thing again?" Chris looked at them through the rearview mirror, which only made the girls laugh harder.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They pulled up to the apartment building, which was indeed gorgeous, and brought all of their bags inside. Olive went into her room, which had been slightly unpacked, and dropped her bags in the corner. It was smaller than her last room, but since more people were living here she expected that. Her bed was already set up and all she had to do was unpack and decorate.

"Already thinking about getting to work?" Her mother said, leaning on her doorway. Olive turned around, nodding with a smile on her face.

"There's a few people I have to see first," She bit back the larger grin that was making its way onto her face as her mother sighed.

"You know what we talked about-"

"I know, mom. If we wanna stay in Beacon Hills we have to stay as out of the supernatural stuff as we can," Olive rolled her eyes, sighing as she flopped onto her unmade bed. Susan sat at her feet and placed a hand on her leg.

"I know you're probably gonna take this whole supernatural cleanse the hardest," Olive narrowed her eyes at her mother, who just shook her head.

"Really? It's not like I'm a werewolf- or part of a pack- or-" Her mother held her hand out and Olive stopped, rolling her eyes.

"I know how dangerous it is for Omegas, which is the only reason we agreed to let you stay in the pack, but you promised us no supernatural funny business," Olive nodded.

"I said I'd try, which is hard because everything seems to want to kill us now and-"

"But you're gonna be seventeen, you shouldn't have to deal with that right now."

"I know, I know," Olive sighed and sat up. "I promise to try my best to stay out of it."

"Okay," Susan patted the side of the bed and stood up, walking back to the doorway. "Now go see your pack."