1.27 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I-Spy with my little eye, something green," Olive says from her seat and Isaac shrugs.

"Is it your shirt, cause if it's your shirt you're really bad at this game," He turns to her and she laughs.

"No, it was- Lydia?"

"Lydias not green."

"No, Lydias here," She turns to look out the window, watching as Lydia blows a blue powder in Derek's face and he falls to the ground. "Oh, my god."

"What, what happened, I can't see out there," Isaac said, trying to move so he can see what was going on.

"She just kidnapped Derek, she's literally dragging him out of here as we speak," Olive watches, trying to get out of her chains.

"What? How is she even-" Isaac was interrupted by Olive ripping the chain connected to her headband off of the side of the train, taking part of the wall with her.

"Here, pull this off of me," She drags the chain over to where he's seated and he obliges, grabbing the end and undoing the headband.

"Okay do me now," He holds out his arms for her to free him and she shakes her head, backing away. "Wait what- Olly!"

"You need to stay here, just in case they wake up, I'll be alright," She sighs and turns to leave the train. "Will you?"

"Yeah. Be safe."

"You too," Olive nodded and left.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive took a deep breath, taking in the scents around her and following it through a clearing in the woods, which lead her to the old Hale house. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up to see Scott's boss standing in front of the porch. 

"Dr. Deaton?" She comes out of the tree line and he turns around, surprised to see her.

"Olive, it's nice to see you found an anchor," He smiles slightly at her and she nods.

"What are you doing here?" She questions and he laughs slightly.

"It's my job to kind of watch over Derek, I heard about what happened here."

"Well, maybe you can fill me in, 'cause one minute I was being chained up with a spikey head thing on me, and the next I was watching Derek be dragged away by Lydia."

"We should go inside," He gestures to the door, and Olive nods, following him into the old house.

As soon as they enter, they turn the corner to see Derek on the floor unconscious.

"I knew it, we need to wake him immediately," Deaton turns to her and she nods, thinking for a minute before sighing, kneeling down next to him.

"I'm so sorry," She whispers before deploying her claws and driving them into his arm.

Derek awakes with a loud roar, causing both Deaton and Olive to jump. His eyes are red and he looks around for a minute, his eyes landing on Olly who has a guilty smile on her face.

"I'm sorry," She shrugs and he sighs, relieved it was her.

"You're fine I thought-"

"No, what you thought did happen," Deaton speaks up from the corner and Derek turned to him with wide eyes.

"So he's back?" Derek asks and Deaton nods. "Well, this is not good."

"Don't worry, you're still an alpha, but, as usual, not a particularly competent one..."

"Where is he?"

"I wish I could tell you."

"Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on here? You're doing that thing where you get all creepy and mysterious for no reason," Olive says, turning to Derek who chuckles, looking at the floor.

"My uncle Peter, he kinda tried to kill everybody. He's the one who bit Scott. They burned him, I slit his throat, and became the alpha. Lydia used me to resurrect him and now he's running around somewhere, possibly naked," Olive's eyes widened, her mouth opened slightly and her brows furrowed. "Regret asking?"

"Nope, that's just a lot of information," She sighed and turned to Deaton. "If you don't know where he is why'd you come here?"

"Why did you come here?" Derek looked at her and she shrugged. "How did you even find me?"

"I don't know, I just smelled Lydia's perfume and ran with it."

"Good job."

"Thanks."

"If I may, to answer your question, Olive, helping the Hale family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping him was a promise I made to his mother." Deaton said, gesturing to Derek and Olive nodded.

"You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a kind of adviser?" Derek spoke up, turning to Deaton who shook his head yes.

"She was right. And I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now," Deaton stepped closer to the two who nodded, focusing on him. "What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence and his cunning. He's gonna come at you, Derek. He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him."

"I don't trust anyone," Derek said gruffly and Olive elbowed him in the side.

"What was all that about falling to your betas then, huh?" She raised an eyebrow at him and he scoffed. Deaton, slightly amused by this interaction continues.

"If you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And, unfortunately, the one person you should trust? Doesn't trust you at all."

"Scott," Derek sighed and Deaton nodded.

"He's with Stilinski right now. You need to find him-- you need to find him as fast as you can. I've known Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan. Something tells me it's going exactly the way he wants it to," Deaton looked to the large, human-sized, hole in the floor and sighed. Olive perked up, turning to Derek.

"Stiles and his dad found out new information on a case his dad was working on before he took a leave of absence, they're probably at the station," Derek shakes his head.

"This late?"

"It's Stiles," Olive deadpanned and Derek exhaled through his nose.

"Good point, let's go."

"Wait, me? Don't you think-"

"Olive if you were going to transform I think you would've done it by now, let's go," He gestures for her to follow him and she does so, waving goodbye to Deaton as they go.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───