4.05 𝖠 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖣𝖠𝖸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive reached over to turn off her alarm clock, smiling to herself as she sat up in her bed. She changed her clothes, and began getting ready for school, making sure she looked perfect. Today was going to be a good day. She put on her favorite pair of jeans, fluffed her hair once more, and slid on her shoes as she exited her room. She slung her bag over her shoulder, humming Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" as she looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Why are you so peppy this morning?" Derek asked, sitting up on the couch as he watched her.

"Because I'm forcing myself to have a good day," She said as if it were obvious. He chuckled, shaking his head as he returned to his book. "What? You said it yourself I need to get back to normal, lacrosse tryouts are today and that is as normal as it can get for me. I'm ready to get back out on the field."

"You don't even play," He rose an eyebrow, not bothering to look away from the pages.

"Yes, but I coach players, and I coach them well. I'm gonna rip into those little bastards until they're Beacon Hills Cyclone material," She looked on, narrowing her eyes and nodding.

"You are a force to be reckoned with," He said sarcastically and Olive rolled her eyes.

"Joke all you want, you're the one who agreed to let me live here," She held her hands up in defense, grabbing an apple from the fridge and passing him on her way to the door. "Oh, can I get some money for lunch? Oh wait, you're 162 mil, my bad."

"Are you gonna rub that in my face every chance you get?" He looks up at her this time, and she smiles, shaking her head.

"Every other. I'll just eat Stiles' lunch," She nods, pulling the door open as Derek laughs.

"That's my girl," He calls after her and she laughs as she descends the stairs and makes her way to her car.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive walked through the halls of the school, she made sure to arrive early so she could watch all the potential players practice before tryouts. She got everything she needed from her locker, looking at the picture of her and Isaac she'd taped there last year. He wasn't smiling, but that wasn't new. Isaac never smiled for pictures. In fact, he always looked sort of uncomfortable. She was smiling though, ear to ear. She sighed as she grabbed the whistle hanging on her door and made her way to Coach's office, determined to not let anything get her down today.

"Brown! Thank God and all his friends, how are you doing?" Coach said as she entered. She shook her head, sitting in the seat before him, and laughed.

"I'm eager to be back," She nods, grabbing a pen out of her bag.

"I am eager to have you back. I saw the list of names for tryouts today, guess whose name was first?" He rose an eyebrow and Olive tilted her head. "Greenburg."