2.07 𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖫 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[TW: This chapter's contents may not be suitable for some readers. Mentions of suicide attempts and some verbal abuse. View discretion is advised.]

The bus pulled into a dodgy motel in the middle of nowhere. Isaac looked down at Olive, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder halfway into the ride. He grinned, shaking her slightly. She stirred awake, looking up at him and laughing lightly, standing and stepping off the bus.

"Alright, two to a room, you and you, fine, Scott and Stiles, yeah, Danny and Ethan, okay, Isaac and Olly hey- no funny business," Coach narrows his eyes at the two who shake their heads, grabbing a room key and heading up the stairs. Olive opens the door, looking around the room, an amused look on her face.

"Swanky," She grins to Isaac who shakes his head looking around too. Olive blinks a few times before feeling a little light-headed. Isaac turns to her, a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He furrows his eyebrows and she nods, rummaging in her bag for her wallet.

"Yeah, probably just not fully awake yet. I'm gonna go check out the vending machines, do you want anything?" She reaches the door and leans on its frame and Isaac smiles, shaking his head.

"I'm good," She nods, shooting him a smile before leaving the room and going down the hall. She stops, however, the lightheaded feeling intensifying. She sighs, gripping onto the railing for support. She looks up at the sky, suddenly fascinated with the stars.

"Olly? Are you okay?" Stiles comes up next to her and she turns to him, suddenly in a trance-like state.

"I'm fine, it's a lovely night, don't you think?" She turned back to the sky and Stiles narrowed his eyes.

"What?"

"The stars, they're beautiful."

"If this is some type of trick to get me to say something along the lines of not as beautiful as you, I am not falling for it," Stiles nudges her with his elbow, proud of his joke, but she doesn't seem to notice. She leans further over the railing, trying to get a better look at the sky. Stiles steps forward, tilting his head slightly.

"Hey, you're a little close to the edge, there," He puts a hand on her shoulder, but she grabs his wrist, twisting it slightly. She narrows her eyes at him and Stiles groans in pain. "Olly, that hurts."

Olive suddenly gasps, looking around and furrowing her eyebrows, immediately letting go of Stiles. Stiles looks at her, worry and confusion evident in his gaze and Olive shakes her head.

"I'm so sorry, I- I came out here to- I can't remember," She furrows her eyebrows, shaking her head slightly.

"Um, there's an ice bucket at your feet- were you-" Stiles points and Olive looks down, picking up the bucket and nodding.