1.08 𝖯𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On Derek's go-ahead, Isaac and Olive started toward Scott who punched the ice and transformed. They went back and forth, Scott throwing Isaac and Olive around and vice versa. Olive looked to Isaac who had just been thrown into the side of the rink and nodded at him, he seemed to get what she meant because within seconds he was on the other side of Scott and the two were working together to beat him. Olive clawed at him, scratching the side of his face and kicking him in the shin as Isaac picked him up and threw him, similarly to how he was just thrown. Scott slid and landed with a dramatic roar, lunging at the two again and tackling Isaac to the ground. Olive jumped on his back, pulling him away and down to the ground as she kicked him further. Scott seemed to have had enough when he picked Olive up and slammed her against the Zamboni, causing her to fall to the ground in defeat. Isaac stood, ready to kick his ass when Scott lunged toward him as well and laid kicks and punches into him until he was out too. Soon he slid them both over to Derek, who was watching on in amusement.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you, okay it's all about power. He makes you feel like he's giving you some sort of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs," Scott said through his fangs as Isaac and Olive stood to their feet next to Derek.

"It's true," Derek's eyes flashed red and his claws came out. "It is about power."

Derek started toward Scott, now fully transformed, and started taking him down punch by punch. Scott tried his best to fight back but Derek was just too strong. He kept laying into him until he'd seen that Scott had had enough and let him go, walking back to his betas. Boyd leaped down from the Zamboni and sighed, approaching Scott.

"Don't. You don't wanna be like them," Scott struggled out, fangs still bared.

"You're right," Boyd said, lifting up his shirt to reveal a fresh bite that Derek had given him before this whole ordeal. "I wanna be like you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With that, the pack was off to the warehouse to lick their wounds and heal up. Erica met them back at the warehouse and they all sat around chatting and waiting to heal.

"Yeah, I am never dealing with Stiles again. Someone else can have that job next time," Erica said, taking a slice of pizza out of the box, causing the pack to laugh. "I'm mad I missed a fight."

"Yeah well we technically got our asses handed to us so it wasn't very interesting," Olive replicated her actions, taking a slice and biting into the end.

"Oh come on that was kind of awesome to watch," Boyd spoke up, taking a sip of his soda. "Isaac when you threw him into the side of the rink? That was so cool."

"Yeah? What about Olly literally jumping on Scott's back to get him off of me, THAT was awesome," Isaac pointed at her and Olive rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her drink.