3.09 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖥

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Allison approached the kitchen of the Argent apartment bright and early, noticing the smell of coffee and hearing the sound of someone already rummaging through the cupboards. She rounded the corner and noticed Olive, standing on her tiptoes to reach a mug on the shelf.

"You're up early," She says as she approaches the counter, leaning against it and Olive turns around, mug in hand.

"Yeah, just uh, excited for the parents to get home," She smiles slightly, and Allison furrows her eyebrows as she noticed the dark circles under her eyes.

"Did you sleep at all?" Allison asks, tilting her head slightly and Olive sighs as she places the mug on the counter, shaking her head. "You haven't been doing much of that lately have you?"

"Not since Isaac, no," She shook her head, pouring coffee into the mug and adding a spoonful of sugar before taking a sip. "I just can't seem to fall asleep."

"Maybe cause your bed's cold," Allison shrugs, looking up at her and wiggling her eyebrows. Olive narrows her eyes and Allison just smiles playfully. "Come on, I don't even have werewolf hearing and I can hear you sneaking him into your room all the time."

"To be fair he just appears on my balcony sometimes. What am I gonna do, make him sleep outside?" She says, raising her eyebrows as she brings the mug to her lips again. Allison just shakes her head, laughing as she takes a seat at the island. Olive sets the cup down, face faltering slightly as she remembers the state of her boyfriend. "Guess we don't have to really worry about that for now though, do we?"

"Hey," Allison shakes her head, leaning over the counter to place a comforting hand on Olive's arm. "He's gonna be okay. Didn't you say he was already healing?"

"Yeah, but I called the hospital yesterday. He's still in the ICU and he hasn't woken up yet. I don't know if-"

"Stop," Allison shuts her down and Olive meets her gaze. "Don't think like that, okay? Isaac's tough, he'll pull through."

Olive sighs, twirling the spoon in her coffee and Allison furrows her eyebrows, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth as if she's thinking.

"Hey, why don't you take today off from active-supernatural duty and wait at the hospital? That way you can be there when he wakes up," She looks up at Olive who shakes her head.

"No I'm not just gonna sit around and wait, Stiles is-"

"We can handle Stiles," Allison nods, and Olive takes a deep breath, still unsure. "It's okay for you to take a day to focus on yourself...and Isaac, I guess, but this will also help you from going out of your mind worrying about him all day when you're trying to do something else."

Olive thinks on it for a moment, genuinely weighing her options before turning back to Allison.

"What about the three musketeers down at the sheriff's station, I was supposed to pick them up," She sighed, leaning back on the counter behind her and Allison shakes her head.