3.10 𝖣𝖤-𝖵𝖮𝖨𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[just a little PSA before this starts, I'm not totally comfortable with writing smut, but ill imply the hell out of it, so implied smut ig in this one, but if u were hoping for smut I'm sorry ur just gonna have to use ur imagination lmao soz <3]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The group arrived at the loft just as the sun was setting. They agreed to have Noah go in first and immobilize Stiles by cuffing him. The group stood outside, Derek and Olive listening to the interaction. They heard some talking, mainly on Noah's end, then the cuffs locked, then the sound of metal breaking. They shared a wide-eyed glance before signaling for the rest of the group to go inside and they formed a circle around him, one by one taking their shots at him. Allison shot her taser at his chest, but he gripped the wiring, breaking it off and sending the gun flying. Derek and Olive bared their fangs, attacking him from each side but he grabbed Derek by the arm, breaking it and sending him flying. He turned to Olive, tilting his head at her slightly as she ran up to him, attempting to slash him with her claws but he grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing her back into the table and slamming her against it, knocking her down. Chris cocked his gun, aiming it directly at Stiles' head. He turned around, seemingly amused as he stared him down.

"Argent, don't do this," Noah said, extending a hand out to him. Olive's breath hitched as Derek moved to help her stand.

"Why not, I've done this before. Werewolves, berserkers, I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list," He scowled at Stiles, tightening his grip on his gun. Noah raised his gun, pointing it at Argent and Stiles wore an amused grin as he watched the interaction before him.

"You're not gonna shoot my son," Noah shook his head and Argent kept his eyes trained on Stiles.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff," He glanced over at Noah before returning his gaze to Stiles. "That's not your son."

"Put it down," Noah warned, but Argent didn't budge. "Put it down."

"Dad he's gonna shoot me," Stiles said in shaky breaths, shaking his head as he turned to Noah. "He's gonna kill me, dad!"

"Don't listen," Argent shook his head as he stared at Stiles.

"Put it down. Now! Do it, put it down!"

"Pull the trigger," Stiles approached Argent, raising an eyebrow. "Come on, shoot me."

"Listen to me, damn it, you put the gun down, now!"

"Chris," Susan shook her head, approaching Argent. Stiles continued to yell for Argent to shoot the gun while Noah yelled for him to put it down. Olive stared at the interaction, eyebrows furrowed as she came to a realization.

"Strife," She whispered to herself, turning around to look out the window and seeing the sunset. It was night, the Oni were coming. Derek turned to look as well, both of them sharing concerned glances as they continued to yell at each other in the background.