3.08 𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖮 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sighed as she rolled over, seemingly unable to get a good night's sleep, which isn't inherently surprising considering she was alone in the house. Allison was at Lydia's for the night and her parents were still at the sheriff's station so she had the entire apartment to herself, which, for any normal teenager would be grounds for a party or alone time with their significant other, but considering there was a demonic fox possessing her best friend and her boyfriend was in a coma as a result, she wasn't really in the mood for a party.

She turned over once more before sitting up in the bed completely, hearing footsteps approaching the front door. She moved slowly and quietly through the halls, ready to defend herself if need be, but she opened the door to see Scott standing before her, hand raised as if he was about to knock. He gave her a sheepish smile and she furrowed her brows as she put her claws away.

"Scott?" She asked, squinting her eyes from the light in the hallway. Scott nodded as she moved to allow him in, but he stayed.

"Actually, you need to come with me. It's Stiles," He sighed and Olive's eyes widened slightly, but she didn't hesitate to put on her nearest pair of shoes and follow him out to the parking lot.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As Scott's motorcycle pulled into the entrance of Eichen House, Olive could see two figures standing before the gate, right about to go inside. Scott put the kickstand down on the bike and hopped off, removing his helmet as Olive followed suit.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Scott shook his head as he approached Stiles and his father. Olive set her helmet down on the bike and approached at Scott's side, folding her arms as she glanced between the three in front of her.

"To prevent this from happening," Noah raised an eyebrow at the two of them.

"It's only 72 hours," Stiles shrugged, hoping to make the situation better but Olive just shook her head.

"This is the same place Barrow came from, the guy who had a tumor inside him full of live flies! You're not going in there, not after we got you back to...you," Olive knitted her eyebrows slightly, but stood firm in her stance. Scott nodded, turning to the sheriff.

"You don't know everything yet," He said, eyes widened slightly, but Noah shook his head.

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni- or whatever they're called," Noah offered a weak arm to Stiles who just shook his head.

"No that was surprisingly correct," He said, turning to look at his father, who continued without acknowledging him.

"Look, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."