1.10 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖬𝖠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once Scott left with Gerard, Isaac and Olive had to get Boyd back to the warehouse. He was losing control and there was no stopping it. Isaac came up behind him and shoved a lacrosse helmet on his head while Olive grabbed all of their stuff and rushed to her car, shoving Boyd in the backseat and pulling out of the parking lot at full speed.

"You need to slow down," Isaac turned to her with wide eyes as she started pushing 80.

"No, we gotta get him back to the warehouse before he transforms."

"Yeah but we won't be able to do that if you get pulled over, will we?" Olive rolled her eyes and slowed down, still going at least 10 over. Before they knew it they were at the warehouse and Boyd was spilling out of the backseat, eyes yellow and fangs bared.

"Derek! We have a situation," Olive yelled as she and Isaac dragged him in. No answer. "Derek?"

The two shared a glance and then decided to lock him in the train. They dragged him through the doors, dropping him on the floor and jumping out, just in time for him to complete his transformation, and growl at them through the doors.

"Remind me to never let him play lacrosse again," Olive turned to Isaac who chuckled breathlessly.

"Where's Derek?" He turned to her and she just shrugged looking around.

"Maybe he's still at the school with Stiles? I never saw him come out."

"Why would they still be there?" Isaac furrowed his brows and Olive reached for her phone to call Derek. No answer. She then called Stiles. No answer. Then she tried Ercia. No answer.

"Nobodies answering," She shook her head, shoving her phone in her pocket. Boyd continued banging on the train but the sides weren't breaking.

"It's a good thing he reinforced that," Isaac looked at her and she just nodded, watching Boyd try to get out.

"How long do you think he's gonna be like that for?" She met Isaac's gaze and he shrugged.

"It's not a full moon he should be able to transform whenever he-" As if on cue, the hair fades from Boyd's face and his eyes go back to normal. Both Olive and Isaac visibly relax and unlock the train door, allowing Boyd to leave it.

"What just happened?" Boyd looked between them.

"You wolfed out in the middle of a lacrosse game and we had to lock you in the train," Olive explained, her hands clasped behind her back.

"Did we win?" Boyd asked, looking down at her. Isaac scoffed and Olive raised an amused eyebrow.

"That's what you're worried about right now, if we won?" Isaac said exasperatedly and Boyd just nodded.

"Yes, we won," Olive let out a small laugh and Boyd smiled.

"Clearly we need to work on anchors though, because if you keep doing this you're never seeing the field again," Olive sighs, grabbing her bag.