1.21 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖨𝖲𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Stilinski House]

"You KISSED him?" Stiles said, sitting cross-legged opposite Olive on his bed. She nodded, biting her lip to hold back a grin. "I thought you hated him right now?"

"We talked!"

"And you kissed!"

"Yeah to stop him from turning into a-" Olive looked at the open door and quieted her voice.
"-werewolf in my car!"

"You still kissed him."

[Hale Pack Warehouse]

"She kissed you?" Erica said, wide-eyed, standing next to Isaac back at the warehouse.

"Yeah, but it was just to, ya know, I don't know," Isaac trailed off and Erica smiled.

"You liked it," Her grin reached her eyes and Isaac blushed, turning his head away from her. Erica's jaw dropped to the floor. "Oh my god, you totally liked it!"

[Stilinski House]

"You liked it didn't you," Stiles tilted his head at her and Olive blushed, shaking her head. "Yeah, you liked it."

"Okay fine, I liked it, but it doesn't matter, we agreed friends first-" Olive mumbled the last bit and looked to her lap, pushing back her cuticles with her nails.

[Hale Pack Warehouse]

"It doesn't matter if I liked it or not, we agreed to take it slow, friends first," Isaac cracked his knuckles and shifted on his feet.

"Yeah, you don't want that."

[Stilinski House]

"Friends first are you kidding me? Clearly, neither of you want that!" Stiles stands up and begins pacing his room.

"Why do you care so much?"

[Hale Pack Warehouse]

"Why do you care so much?" Isaac crosses his arms and Erica sighs.

[Stilinski House]

Stiles lets out an exasperated sigh and shrugs. "Maybe I just want my friends to be happy."

"Isaac is not your friend, you've actually said you hated him before."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."