1.20 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖳 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖬𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Your friend Jackson, are we planning to save him or kill him?" Deaton asks from behind the table.

"Save him."

"Kill him."

Scott and Derek exchange looks and Derek rolls his eyes with a sigh and turns back to the doctor.

"Save him."

Isaac reached for one of the many vials of stuff sitting on the table before them and Derek slapped his hand away, looking at him with narrow eyes.

"Watch what you touch," Derek said sternly and Olive snickered from the other end of the room, earning a glance from Derek.

"So what are you, like a witch?" Isaac leaned on the table and looked up at the doctor who just shook his head.

"No, I'm a veterinarian," Deaton said drolly and Isaac nodded and mutter "oh cool"

"Unfortunately I don't see anything here that will be effective against a paralytic toxin," Deaton started and moved to the drawers behind him. "We're open to suggestions."

"What about offensive against it?" Isaac looked up at him and Deaton shook his head.

"No, we already tried," Olive shook her head and Isaac looked at her with narrow eyes. "Derek and I nearly took his head off and Argent emptied an entire clip into it-"

"Wait when did you-"

"It got back up like nothing," Olive continued, ignoring Isaac's comment.

"Has it shown any weakness?" Deaton leans on the table and Derek nods.

"It can't swim."

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked.

"No," Everyone turned to Olive, confused as to how she knew that. "He's the captain of the swim team," They all still looked confused and Olive narrowed her eyes at them. "Seriously? I'm on it, Lahey I knew your dad."

They all nodded their heads and let out their respective "ohs" before Olive rolled her eyes and approached the table, leaning on the end of it.

"So what does that mean?" She looked to Deaton and he hummed, going back to the drawer.

"Essentially, you're trying to capture two people," He pulled out a pendant from the drawer. "A puppet and a puppeteer. One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I don't think Jackson could do it, his mother died pregnant, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let that happen to someone else," Scott spoke up and Deaton nodded.

"What if it's part of the rules?" Isaac's eyebrows furrowed and Olive's head perked up.

"Yeah, the Kanima kills murders, if Jackson kills the wife, the baby dies too," She looked up at him and he nodded to her.