4.14 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖥𝖠𝖱𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next morning the three of them awoke to the shrill sound of the phone ringing. They'd fallen asleep on the couches during a movie marathon and judging by the pillow that flew past Isaac's head as he got up to get his phone, it was only a few hours ago.

"Hello?" Isaac questioned with a yawn.

"Isaac," Scott's tone was serious and Olive furrowed her eyebrows as she listened to the conversation.

"What's wrong," Isaac's words were more of a statement, earning the attention of the others.

"There was a group of hunters that attacked Satomi's pack last night. We think they got their names from the deadpool. We are taking them to one of Argent's buildings, can you meet us there?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Just give us a minute," Isaac wrote down something on a piece of paper at the counter before he hung up the phone. Olive sighed, leaning back from her place on the couch and groaning.

"3 hours of sleep is not nearly enough," She mumbled as she tossed her arm over her eyes to block the sunlight that now shined through the windows.

"We gotta go meet Scott, we should get going," Isaac nudged her foot with his as he approached her at the couch and she tossed her arm to her side, giving him a dramatic glare.

"You still have some stuff upstairs if you want to freshen up first," Derek groaned as he sat up, finally contributing to the conversation.

She forced herself off of the couch and up the stairs to her old room. It looked like it hadn't been touched since she left. She smiled to herself as she pulled open the doors of her closet, running her hands over all her clothes.

"Taking in the closet space?" Isaac smiles at her from the door and she turns to him, grinning as she shrugs her shoulders.

"I forgot I had some of these," She laughed lightly as she searched through the hanging clothes. Isaac's eyes catch a familiar sweatshirt hanging at the forefront of all of her clothes.

"Is that mine?" He moves over to her closet and grabs the hanger from the rack despite Olive's efforts to stop him. He pulls out his lacrosse sweatshirt and raises an eyebrow at her.

"You gave it to me," She folds her arms, copying his facial expressions. He smirks, shaking his head as he hands it to her.

"I just figured you would've burned it by now or something," He shook his head as he sits down on her bed and she sighs, turning back to him. "That's what girls do when they go through breakups, right? They burn their boyfriend's shit?"

"Not all of them," Olive let out a small laugh as she turned back to the closet, despite the frown playing at the corners of her mouth. The two were silent for a minute as Olive pretended to look for something to wear, but in reality, she was trapped within her own thoughts.