1.36 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖧

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sighed as she walked around her room, a small smile on her face. Her mother had let her move back in after that night, wanting to keep family close. She and Stiles had told Noah that she'd patched things up with her mother, leaving what happened to her father purposely vague. They'd burned his body and kept his ashes in an urn above the fireplace. Olive wasn't taking it well. Her own mind was working against her, wondering what she could've said to Gerard to save him, bringing up all the good memories she'd had with him, and bringing up the bad ones. She sat down in her window seat hugging her knees to her chest, thinking back on all the memories she could remember. She was brought out of her thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?" Her mother asks from the door and Olive nods. Her mother smiles slightly and walks over to her, sitting at her feet. "I found something I thought you'd enjoy."

Olive turned to her, brows furrowed until she pulled out a large book with glitter and stickers all over the front that had"OLLY'S SCRAPBOOK" written in blue crayon on the front. Olive grinned, grabbing it and looking it over, and then turning back to her mom.

"Where did you find this?" She asked, having lost the book ages ago.

"In the basement with a bunch of other photo albums, I must've put it down there by mistake," Olive smiled, opening it and seeing a photo of her and her parents on her fourth birthday. Her mother smiled at her fondly and sighed.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you," Olive looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows and she smiles slightly, continuing. "The Argents are going to Paris this summer and have asked us to go along with them, I told Chris I would have to talk to you, but Allison said she'd like you there."

"Allison shot me with an arrow," Olive deadpanned and Susan laughed surprisingly.

"I know, but she's sorry," Olive grinned looking up at her. "And Paris is very lovely, I've been. And you speak French so you'll be perfectly fine there."

"Yes," Susan looked at her with a large grin on her face and Olive sighed. "Let's go to Paris!"

"Okay, we're leaving next week so pack, we'll be gone all summer so say your goodbyes to Stiles, Derek, and...Isaac?" Olive sighs and rests her head on the wall. Her mother looked at her apologetically. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine. It's not even bad, I've just been ignoring him since that night," Olive trailed off and her mother nodded.

"Which is okay, because you've needed space."

"I just don't want him to be mad at me, I've been kinda sending mixed signals, not to mention the kiss."

"Kiss? What kiss?"

"Which one?" Olive groans as she lightly bangs her head against the wall, her mother laughs and sighs.

"Oh, to be a teenager and in love," Olive lays her head against her mother's shoulder and she pats it lovingly. "I'll tell you what, call him. Ask him to come over for dinner, or invite him out, I'll give you some money-"

"I don't know, mom-"

"Do it," Susan says and Olive looks up at her. "And then pack for France."

Olive laughed lightly as her mother stood up, leaving her room and closing it gently. Olive sighed looking at her nightstand where her phone was laying. She shook her head, bouncing her knee slightly and averting her gaze. She rolled her eyes, getting up and picking up her phone, finger ghosting over Isaac's name. She shook her head, she was being stupid, she pressed his name and held the phone up to her ear. He answered almost immediately.

"Hello?" Isaac said frantically from the other line and Olive bit back a grin.

"Hey, um how are you?" She scrunched her face up in immediate embarrassment and Isaac sighed over the phone.

"G-Good, yeah, I'm good, how are you?"

"Been better," Olive internally facepalms. "Um, do wanna come over?"

"Do I- Yes, yes, when?" He stutters out and Olive looks at her alarm clock next to her bed.

"Uh, like an hour? My mom's making dinner, you're welcome to come eat," She smiles slightly, satisfied with this sentence, and Isaac smiles.

"Yeah, of course, I'll see you in an hour," He sighed, a grin on his face as he sits back on the couch.

"She finally call?" Derek says, bringing a box into the loft and Isaac nods, still smiling.

"Yeah, I'm going to dinner with her and her mom tonight."

"She invited you to dinner with her mom?" Derek rose an eyebrow and Isaac glared at him. "You gonna tell her?"

"What? That there's a pack of alphas that wanna kill us? I don't know, that sounds like a terrible conversation starter," Isaac sighed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, well, you know what happened last time you didn't tell her something very important," Derek cracked his knuckles and Isaac glared at him again. "Besides, we're gonna need her help this summer."

"You tell her then," Isaac stood up, walking over to look in the box Derek had brought in but he slapped his hand away.

"How about you tell her?" Isaac rolled his eyes and nodded, walking up the stairs and into the room Derek had given him and flopping onto his bed. He smiled to himself, staring at the ceiling. It was nice to just hear her voice after almost a week of not hearing anything from her. He understood though, he'd lost his dad too. Even though his dad was a terrible person, when he died all Isaac could do was remember the good stuff. The stuff from before his mom and Camden died, when they were a family. He decided he was going to shower before he went over there so he got up and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh god, what am I gonna wear?" Olive turned to her mom who'd already started cooking. "What are you making?"

"I was gonna make spaghetti with vodka sauce, isn't that your favorite?"

"Are you making the sauce or is it out of a jar-" Her mom turned to her and held up a large bottle of vodka and fresh tomatoes. Olive sighed and sat at the island. "Can I have a drink of that?"

"Honey, werewolves can't get drunk," Olive looked at her with wide eyes and her mother nodded, chopping up a bell pepper.

"I wish Derek would've told me that before he bit me," Olive says, grabbing a mushroom and popping it into her mouth. Her mother laughed, focusing on the food in front of her. "No, but seriously what am I gonna wear?"

Her mother stopped chopping, leaning back slightly and thinking. "What about that white blouse I got you for Christmas last year?"

"No, foods too messy, next."

"The black jumpsuit?"

"Too dressy."

"Olly you're not giving me much to work with, here," Susan resumed cooking and Olive groaned.

"You're no help," She turned on her heels and hurried up the stairs. "I'll just have to figure it out myself, then."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───