1.04 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Did you slow him down?" Stiles said into the phone as Olive rested her head against the window.

"You could say that, where's Scott?" Allison replied and Stiles sighed.

"Isaac's."

"Does he have a plan?" Allison said worriedly and Stiles sighed again, quickly glancing at Olive.

"Not a very good one, but unfortunately we don't really have time to come up with anything better," Stiles hung up the phone, scooting forward to look at the moon from the windshield and then back to Olive. She was not doing well, but she was doing an okay job at keeping herself under control.

"How ya doin'?" Stiles asked and Olive looked over at him with yellow eyes. "Right, sorry I asked."

"Sorry," Was all she could manage to get out. She literally wanted to tear his throat out and it was taking every muscle in her body to prevent it from happening.

"We're almost there," He said, looking over at her sympathetically. "just a little further."

"Stiles I don't know if I can hold it," She said and Stiles looked over at her.

"Has Derek not taught you how to control it yet?" He glanced over at her and she shook her head. Stiles nodded, taking a deep breath before looking back at her.

"Think of something that calms you down when you're angry-"

"Doesn't work," Olive strangled out and Stiles shook his head.

"No, listen. It's all about slowing your heart rate, okay? So you need to think about something- or someone- that can do that for you," Olive looked up at him and he nodded.

"It's not working," She said, clenching her hands into a fist, claws digging into her palms causing them to bleed.

"Who were you thinking about?"

"My mom," Olive said and Stiles shook his head again.

"Come on, Olly, that's cliche. Think of someone who makes you feel safe, someone you miss when they're not around, and makes you laugh. Do I need to go on?" Stiles looked over at her and she sighed. She closed her eyes and after a minute she visibly relaxed. Stiles turned his head with a satisfied look as her claws dissipated and her eyes flashed back to normal. It was flickering, and he could see that, but it was working.

Olive glanced at the time: 11:30. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and slow this thing as much as she could. It was getting harder to fight it off by the second, but she just needed to wait a little longer.

"Okay, okay we're here," Stiles said, pulling into the station's parking lot. Olive looked up at him, her eyes were yellow but that's about it. No fangs, no claws, just the eyes.