3.01 𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[TW: Graphic descriptions of blood, violence, and murder. Slight/implied smut.]

Olive stirred awake, sitting up in her bed and looking down at Isaac sleeping next to her, a small smile on her face. She got up, padding her way to the adjoining bathroom, and looking at herself in the mirror, splashing some water in her face. She sighed, walking back into her room and stopping in her tracks when she saw Isaac being held with a garrotte around his throat. Her breath caught in her own as she approached the faceless assailant. The room was too dark, so she couldn't see who was holding him, but as she approached the two, the moonlight began to shine on his face, causing Olive to widen her eyes.

"Dad?"

"Hello, Olive," He gave her a sinister grin, tightening the wire around Isaac's throat.

"No! Stop stop stop," She began to approach them but her father shook his head.

"Don't come any closer, there's fine," He nodded and Olive's breath quickened as tears filled her eyes. "I like this one, he's a good boy. If it weren't for his...infliction, I would say you two make quite the pair."

"Dad, please stop," She whispered and her father shook his head.

"Although, it's kind of a given that you two are quite compatible, because of your twin flame connection, your mothers been teaching you about that, right?"

"Sort of."

"Well, there are a few things she didn't tell you," Her father quirks an eyebrow, turning to Isaac. "If he dies, you will most likely never find love again, that's not being dramatic, he's supposed to be it for you."

"Please just let him go."

"No, let's test the theory, shall we?" With that, David tightens the garrotte on Isaac's neck and he gasps for air before finally passing out. Olive listened to his heartbeat, but nothing. She screamed as she ran to him and suddenly...

She shot out of bed. Olive looked around, seeing Isaac perfectly fine next to her. She sighed, gasping for air as she repeated her actions from her dream, going to the bathroom to splash water in her face but when she came out, the cycle repeated itself. Her father haunts her, kills Isaac, and then she wakes up, repeating the same dream over and over again until she inevitably wakes up screaming.

Chris and Susan rush into Olive's room, seeing her on the floor in her pajamas, screaming and crying. They both rush to her, wrapping her into a safe hug and telling her she's going to be alright, much like they'd done almost every night this week.

"I'm sorry" Olive sniffles, looking between the both of them and Susan shakes her head, wiping Olive's tears.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," She whispers gently to her. Olive looks up to her bed, seeing it empty.