2.13 𝖠𝖫𝖯𝖧𝖠 𝖯𝖠𝖢𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[TW: Drowning]

Olive and Derek pull into the loft and walk upstairs, immediately seeing Peter sitting next to an unconscious Cora, who is laying on Derek's bed. Isaac sits up, immediately meeting Olive's gaze, and his brows furrow as he traces her figure, seeing that she's still only in Derek's jacket. Derek goes straight for Cora, sitting next to her and grabbing ahold of her hand, gripping it tightly. Isaac's gaze remains on Olive, who is staring right back at him. Peter notices the two and clears his throat.

"Olive as good as that jacket looks on you maybe you should go change into an outfit that involves more than one piece of clothing?" Peter folds his arms, leaning next to the table. Derek peers up at them and then directs his gaze back to Cora.

"I kinda tore all my clothes," She trails off and looks down at the floor, Peter widens his eyes at Isaac, as if to tell him to step in and he seems to get the memo.

"Um, you can borrow something," Isaac nods to the stairs where his bag was sitting. Olive nods as he gets up to grab it, leading the way up the stairs.

"Most of my stuff is at Scott's but there's a few things in here," He furrows his eyebrows, setting the bag on his old bed and unzipping it.

"You never did tell me what happened," She said, leaning on the doorframe. Isaac stops for a second before shaking his head, going back to rummaging in his bag.

"Space is low here," Isaac shrugs and Olive seems to understand that he doesn't want to talk about it further. The two stood in silence as Isaac looked through his well-stuffed bag. He sighed, moving some of his clothes aside and picking up one of his sweatshirts, smiling slightly and turning to her, holding it up for her to see. The corners of her mouth turned up as she saw it. It was his lacrosse sweatshirt.

"This seems to be a favorite of yours," He says as he hands it to her. She takes it and folds it in her arms, smiling to herself and remembering the moment in the hotel before. She opens her mouth to say something, but there's a knock on the door.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt whatever's going on in here, but I grabbed these from Cora's stuff, figured Jolly Green's pants wouldn't fit you too well," Peter sighed, handing her a pair of leggings. She smiled, taking them from him and he nodded, exiting awkwardly.

"I'm gonna-" Olive nodded to the adjacent bathroom and Isaac nodded, watching her go in. She was only gone for a few minutes, coming back in the clothes and holding Derek's jacket.

"Listen I-"

"We should really talk-"

They started at the same time and Isaac smiled sheepishly, gesturing for her to go on.

"I'm sorry," She sighed and paused for a moment like she was gathering her words. "I shouldn't have been petty all night. I know you just wanna keep me safe and I'm sorry that you feel like you have to. I know why and I would feel the same way if something like that happened to you. I don't know what I would do without you," She looks down at the floor and lets out a small breath. Isaac's face softens as he stands, going to her.