3.03 𝖦𝖠𝖫𝖵𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖹𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Stiles, why am I here?" Olive turned to him, rubbing her eyes as they entered the locker room. It was the ripe hour of 12:15 AM and Stiles had so graciously banged on Olive's window until she woke up, just to drag her out of bed and into the school for "the greatest thing she'd ever experience in her canine lifetime."

"Where is Scott?" He said, completely ignoring her complaints. He pulled out his phone and aggrivatedly dialed Scott's number. The two bickered back and forth on the phone for a while Olive leaned her head against the locker, closing her eyes.

"Hey! Do not fall asleep on me," Stiles snapped his fingers right in front of her face, nearly taking her nose off in the process. She scrunched up her face, putting her hand on her nose as Stiles tried to hold in his laughter. "Sorry."

"Fuck off," She glared at him and Stiles put his hands up in defense, turning back to his phone call with Scott.

"Get your ass down here now, we have a job to do," He said sternly and Olive could hear Scott sigh over the phone.

"Dude I'm already in bed. Aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott says sleepily from over the phone and Stiles rolls his eyes, turning to Olive and mouthing "this guy."

"We do this for Coach!"

"I thought we did this to Coach," Scott corrects him, piquing Olive's interest.

"Hold on," She holds her hand up and Stiles turns to her. "What exactly are we doing to Coach?"

"One at a time, please," Stiles says to her, narrowing his eyes and turning around. "Scotty, you know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, he loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night- wait who else is there?" Scott seems to realize he heard another voice on the phone and Stiles groans.

"Olive is here, I figured it's time for an initiation," Stiles explains nonchalantly and Scott chuckles over the phone.

"Hi Olly," He says and Olive mumbles a hello back, sitting on the bench and leaning against the lockers again.

"My God, will you wake up?" Stiles pushes her head off the lockers and she glares up at him, flashing her yellow eyes, causing him to jump back. She laughs as he rolls his eyes, turning back to the phone again. "See what I have to deal with? One of you is enough, just get here, okay? Cause if I have to do this without you I will run you over with my Jeep, wait for you to heal, and then- AH!"

Stiles jumps back as Scott appears right behind Stiles, eyes glowing red as he approached him. Scott and Olive erupted in laughter as Stiles stood from the floor, dusting himself off and glaring at them.

"You knew he was here the whole time, didn't you?" He turns to Olive who nods, shrugging innocently. Stiles rolls his eyes, looking between the both of them. "I hate werewolves."