3.02 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"How the hell am I supposed to help?" Olive narrows her eyes between Scott and Stiles, who are showing her a map of the woods on Stiles' phone. Allison looks at her from her side and Olive shrugs.

"She's trapped in her coyote form, you can also turn into an animal, I don't know maybe-"

"No she's not doing that," Isaac shook his head from beside Olive. "Last time she did she got stuck too, remember? And it's not like Derek can teach her because he's God knows where."

"I would love to help but I don't know how. Derek hasn't been answering my calls for the past few weeks so he won't be much help either," Olive shook her head, hugging her books to her chest.

"Wait," Scott says, looking at Olive. "You said you were stuck, how did you get...un-stuck."

"Derek howled."

"The howl of an alpha can get a member of its pack to turn back, it happened back at the police station last year too," Stiles nodded, gesturing between Olive and Isaac.

"Well that's perfect, you just have to howl at her, where's the den let's go," Olive looks down at the tablet and Allison shakes her head.

"I don't think she'll go back to the den," Allison said, zooming out of the map on Stiles' phone. "Coyotes don't like wolves and they're super smart. If they don't want to get hurt they literally walk on their toes. But, they do like to travel along fixed trails, so if the den was off this trail she might be somewhere along here."

"Wait, they tiptoe?" Stiles says, turning to Allison, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. Allison rolls her eyes, turning to him.

"Yes. They tiptoe."

The bell rang and Allison turned to the door and then back to the group.

"I've gotta go, but send me the pinned location and we can check it out later," She nods and heads out the door. Stiles makes his way to the front of the room, taking a seat in the first row, Olive and Isaac take their seats toward the back, and Scott moves to take his as well, but Kira stops him.

"Hi, I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that, I don't know why I said that. Anyway, I have something for you," She stutters, unzipping her backpack and rummaging through it.

"For me?" Scott narrows his eyes slightly and she nods.

"Yeah, it's more stuff on the Bardo, my explanation was kind of all over the place so I did some research and printed it out for you."

"You didn't have to do that," He said, smiling slightly.

"It only took a few hours," She shook her head, rummaging through her backpack harder. Scott's eyes widen as he turns back to Olive and Isaac who are watching the interaction, both smirking.