1.31 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olly sighed as she parked her car in the parking lot of the school. She was nervous, not only for the game but for whatever was coming next.

"Are you nervous?" Her mother asked from the front seat and she nods, taking a deep breath.

"I actually might throw up," She stared forward trying to focus on her breathing.

"Hey, you have nothing to be worried about, you know your team-"

"Yeah but we're down a player."

"Who?" She turned to look at her mother who nodded in realization. "This isn't about the game, is it? You're afraid Isaac won't come back."

"Mom I really don't need you to psychoanalyze me right now," Olive says sternly and her mother sighs, pulling her into a hug over the center console. Olive's eyes widen and she hesitantly returns it.

"I love you, you're going to do amazing, and I'm proud of you, now let's go in because we're late."

Olive turns to her mom and nods, getting out of the car and slipping into the locker room, mostly unnoticed. Stiles, who is at the back of the group turns to see her, eyes widening when he sees her and eyes widening larger when he sees who she's with. He moves back to her, wrapping his arms around her tightly and she hugs him back instantly.

"I thought you were hurt or something-"

"No, I just had to disappear for a sec, but I wouldn't miss this for the world," She smiles at Stiles who sighs in relief, then turns to her mother.

"Is she?"

"Yep."

"Well can we?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Okay, gather around team, Brown! Thank God you're here, get up here," Coach beckons her over and she smiled softly, walking up to the front of the locker room and standing next to Coach, who pulls her into a side hug.

"Okay, now that the gangs all here- wait- where's Lahey?" He directs to Olive who sighs, freezing in her position looking around the locker room and not seeing Isaac. She closes her eyes for a second before looking back up to Coach and shaking her head. "Alright well, most of us are here, let's get this thing started."

"Oh boy," Olive sighs as Coach straightens up, beginning his speech.

"Good morning! In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world... and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind."

"Wait, what?" Olive's mother whispers to Stiles and he just shrugs.

"Mankind-- that word should have new meaning for all of us today." Coach continued.