1.11 𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jackson lay on the bench in the boy's locker room, trying to benchpress way more weight than he can handle. Danny had already hit the showers so he was on his own. He wrapped his hands around the bar and started to lift it, only to have it drop on his chest already making it hard for him to breathe. Suddenly the weight was easily lifted and Jackson could breathe again.

"Thank you," He let out a sigh of relief, expecting Danny to lecture him about not waiting for him to spot. Instead, a female voice responded.

"You're welcome," Jackson looked up to see Olive standing there, a smirk on her face, holding the weight with one hand. Her other came up to his throat, quickly grasping it until everything went black.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jackson awoke while being dragged down some stairs by Olive. Isaac saw her and met the two at the bottom step, grabbing his other arm to hold him still. The three stood before Derek who was sitting on some cinder blocks waiting for them to arrive.

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek more so demanded and Jackson scrunched his eyebrows.

"What? Nothing, the bite didn't work," He strained, struggling to get out of the beta's grip. They were just so strong.

"You're lying," Derek reaches back and begins putting on some rubber gloves.

"Wait, wait no I can prove it," Jackson blurts out, catching all 3 wolves' attention. "I taped myself."

Olive and Isaac shared a glance and Olive snickered.

"You taped yourself?" Isaac teases and Jackson rolled his eyes, mentioning something about wanting to document history.

"Yes, while you were probably in the corner whining and crying about turning into a big bad monster, I was recording, waiting for the gracious gift your big bad alpha promised me that never came! Let me get the tape, I can prove it to you," Jackson said, writhing in their grasp.

"No. I have a better idea," Derek flashes the piece of glass that Olive had at the school, it was coated with the Kanima venom. Isaac and Olive forced Jackson to the ground and held him down.

"You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom," Derek says, bringing the glass closer to his mouth and putting the venom on his lips. Isaac and Olive let him go, standing on each side of Derek, watching Jackson slowly become paralyzed. They all shared slightly disappointed glances and Derek knelt down to Jackson's eye level.

"You're still a snake, Jackson. Just not the one we're looking for."

Derek walked away, Olive following behind him but Isaac stayed behind. He knelt down, as Derek did before, and gave Jackson a smile.