1.37 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sighs, finally satisfied with her outfit which is literally just a black turtle neck, flannel, and jeans, and then she turns around to see the pile of clothes on the floor. She finishes getting ready and then begins picking up all the clothes on the floor but is interrupted when she hears a car in the driveway. She widens her eyes, shoves all the clothes in the closet, and runs down the stairs, her socks causing her to almost fall on the floor. Her mother was setting the table and she laughed as she watched it all go down.

Isaac walked up to the door rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans and sighing. He looked at the flowers in his hand and then back to the door, raising his hand to knock until it opens before he can. Isaac's eyes widened and Olive smiled, leaning against the door.

"Hi," He said, smiling and she grinned wider.

"Hi," She breathed out and her gaze turned to the flowers in his hand. "Are those-"

"Oh! Yeah, they're for you- or- both of you," He stuttered and handed them to her and she smiled, smelling them.

"Um, come in, sorry," She laughed slightly, moving aside and letting him in. He walked in and kicked his shoes off, setting them next to the door. Olive lead him into the kitchen and walked behind the counter, grabbing a vase and putting them in water.

"Isaac, welcome," Susan walked around from behind the counter and gave him small hug. "Oh, what lovely flowers, thank you."

Olive handed her mom the vase and she put them in the middle of the table. She turned and looked back at Olive who slightly widened her eyes at her.

"Um, I'm not done with dinner yet, Olly, if you two want to go and talk or something and I'll call you when I'm done?" Her mom said, giving them a small smile and Olive nodded.

"We can go to my room?" Olive turned to him and Isaac nodded as she started up the stairs. Isaac followed closely behind her up the stairs and into her room. She turned to face him, smiling slightly. "This is it."

"It's nice," He walks around looking at the posters on her wall and books on her bookshelf. "Wow, you really do like Taylor Swift."

Olive looked over at him, seeing him pointing to the CDs on her wall. She laughed and sat on her bed, nodding.

"Ever since I was like 12," Isaac exhaled through his nose and glanced around, a book in the window catching his eye.

"What's this?" He walked over to the window bench and picked up the photo album and Olive's eyes widen.

"No, wait-" She got up, running over to the bench and sitting next to him, reaching over to take it.

"No, I'm definitely looking in it now," He pulled it back farther and Olive all but sat on him trying to take it "Sit down."