2.04 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Finally the phone rings. Olive jumps for it, picking it up and answering it right away.

"Olly," Derek says grimly, her face falls and her heart quickens.

"What happened?" She said, her voice shaky.

"It's Erica, she-" Derek stops himself and takes a few deep breaths but he didn't have to finish his sentence for Olive to know what he meant.

"No," Tears immediately filled her eyes as she turned to Stiles. "No, she- are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure," Derk says, sniffling over the phone. Olive lets out a shaky breath, nodding.

"Where are you?" She asks, tears beginning to fall down her cheeks.

"The woods, I need you to get Isaac and come out here. Boyd and um- my sister- Cora, they're loose, Scott and I are trying to track them," Derek sighs and clears his throat.

"Okay, I'll be there soon," She says, not bothering to hear what he has to say beyond that, lowering her phone from her ear and hanging up. She turns to Stiles who looks at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Erica."

Stiles closed his eyes, sighing. He walked over to Olive and wrapped her in his arms. She let out a few sobs before backing away and turning to him.

"Isaacs upstairs right?" She asks and Stiles nods. She walks up to his room, knocking on the door. He opens it, rubbing his eyes. His hair is messy and his rooms dark.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Olive wipes her eyes and Isaac's face immediately softens shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" He asks tilting his head slightly and Olive sighed.

"Ericas dead. Derek and Scott found her body at the bank and they need us to help them track Boyd and Cora- who is Derek's sister- they're loose in the woods," Olive repeats slowly. Isaac shakes his head, not really knowing how to respond to so much information at once. He moved out of the way, allowing Olive to enter his room. She obliged, walking in and sitting on his unmade bed. Isaac moved to get changed and they both just sat there in silence, until Isaac finally said something.

"Wait, where are we going?" He said, coming around the corner and pulling his shirt on.

"The woods, that's all Derek said," Olive shrugged and grabbed her phone. "We can just call him when we get there I guess."

"Oh, true," Isaac says, grabbing his jacket.

"Ready to go?" Olive looked up at him and he nodded. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The two of them left the loft and drove out to the woods, driving around until they finally saw Derek. Olive parked the car and they both got out, joining Scott and Derek to regroup.