4.11 𝖣𝖮𝖠

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Stiles Stilinski was in quite the pickle. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed with Isaac's sudden return to Beacon Hills. Not just because he is incredibly annoying like, all of the time. But because he thought that he and Olive had grown quite close over the duration Isaac was gone. They had, of course, but both of them interpreted that differently. Olive saw him as her friend. Best friend, maybe even a brother. But Stiles? Stiles was falling in love with her. He knows it's bad, he knows that it is completely wrong to be in love with two people at the same time...three? He's got some complicated feelings. Before this whole endeavor happened he had a one-track mind, it was Lydia all the way. Now that she's clearly moved on from high school boys he was sort of losing interest. Sort of. Then Olive knocked on his window that night after she'd been in a fight with her parents. He thought it was weird at first, her coming to him for comfort instead of someone in her own pack, but he quickly realized that he should be lucky that he was someone she felt safe with. He was lucky. But then Olive and Isaac made up and started dating and all of that hoopla so he decided to focus on Lydia...who then started dating Aiden. He didn't know why he felt so compelled to save Malia in the woods, but he did. He practically dragged Scott to the coyote den trying to crack the case. At first, it was just to save his dad's ass, but once they dug deeper he was invested. He would never tell anyone this, but after they saved her Stiles drove down to her house a couple times a week just to check on her. He wouldn't get out, just observe from afar, which, now that he thinks about it, is kind of stalker-y. After she joined the pack, they weren't together at first. There was about a 3 week period of all of them just standing around and twiddling their thumbs. Then Isaac left. Isaac left and Olive was sad, very sad, actually. She would come to Stiles' house in the middle of the night, just like she did when they first got close, and she would just cry. He understood. He was the only person in her immediate circle who understood what it felt like to be in her position, besides Derek but he was in Mexico. So it became a cycle. Olive would knock on the window, he'd invite her in, she'd start crying, he'd hold her until she stopped and then sleep on the floor. She apologized profusely for "making him" sleep on the floor as if it wasn't he who suggested it, and Stiles shot her down every single time, insisting it wasn't her fault and that she deserved a good night's sleep every once in a while. She never slept, though, and Stiles knew that. She never slept because of the nightmares. Ever since her mother passed, she'd been having horrible nightmares about it, so she just didn't sleep. Stiles knew a thing or two about insomnia and sleep deprivation so he tried everything in his power to get her to at least rest her eyes, but to no avail. 3 weeks. 3 weeks of knocking on the window, crying, and no sleep. Until she didn't come anymore. He wondered why. If she'd gotten over it, if she was hurt or missing somewhere, or if she had finally given in and gone to sleep. But for 4 days, there wasn't a single knock on Stiles' window. Until there was. But this time it wasn't the blue-eyed werewolf he'd been expecting. It was Malia. And that was the start of their relationship, that's how he got here. In love with two girls, maybe 3, the jury's still out on Lydia. But most importantly, it was why he was so worried when he got back to the vault and no one opened the door.