1.12 𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖸

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once Olive was done with Coach and Scott, Isaac had texted her to meet at Scott's house because they were keeping Lydia there and they were gonna stand outside and wait for Scott to get home. Olive hopped in her car and drove to Scott's, parking a street over and walking up to the 4 other members of her pack. The sun was beginning to set and they had definitely seen them out there, now all they had to do was wait, which turned out to be incredibly boring.

"So do you guys wanna play ispy or something?" Olive asks, rocking back and forth on her feet. Isaac laughs lightly and Derek looks at her with an annoyed expression. "Sorry."

"I spy with my little eye something blue," Derek said and Olive looked up at him smiling.

"Is it the bush with the blue flowers?" Erica says and Derek shakes his head.

"The front door?" Boyd guessed. Wrong again.

"My eyes," Isaac said smirking at Derek who rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Stiles' Jeep?" Olive speaks up and Derek nods.

"Your turn."

"I spy with my little eye..."

This went on for an hour and a half before they finally decided to come up with a plan.

"Wait, coming up with a plan is kind of like a lacrosse play," Olive said, turning to Derek who looked at her intrigued. "So, we can have a decoy, we stand out here, pretend like we're still waiting while one of us blitzes from the back and attacks. Usually, I would say then we can get the ball and score but in this case, we kidnap Lydia and..." She trails off and Derek smiles.

"That's actually a good plan, well done," He says smiling at her. Olive returns the smile. "So who's gonna go in?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Of course, it had to be Isaac. There were five of them out there and it just had to be Isaac. He sighed as he entered the back of the house as quietly as he could and did just as Olly said. He used the element of surprise to neutralize Allison and Stiles but someone else was there. Two adults he didn't recognize but judging by their choice of weaponry they were hunters. He tried his best to fight them off but he couldn't do it by himself. Derek decided to send Erica in to help him out and they took out the hunters, not killing them but making sure they won't cause any more trouble tonight.

Watching it all happen from the outside kind of sucked but before she knew it, Olive was seeing lights flicker and hearing furniture breaking from inside the Mccall residence. She turned to Derek who looked pleasantly satisfied, that is until Erica and Isaac were both thrown out of the house and at their feet. Scott emerged from the house with Allison and Stiles. Derek scoffed, taking a few steps forward.

"You know, Scott, I think I know why you keep refusing me. You're already an alpha of your own pack-" Before Derek could finish there were frequent footsteps coming from the roof. Soon, the Kanima showed itself, screeching at the wolves down below and hurrying away. As if on cue, Lydia comes running out of the house, scared and confused as police sirens make their way toward the house.

"It's Jackson," Scott says in disbelief as Derek turns to his 2 betas that are still intact.

"Get these guys out of here," Derek gestures to Isaac and Erica, who were still laying in the road. Boyd and Olive exchange a look and both lunge for Erica, but sadly Boyd wins, picking her up like it's nothing. Olive rolls her eyes, throwing one of Isaac's arms around her shoulders and heaving him up, hoping he regains some sort of consciousness. Luckily, he mumbles something and sort of tried to move his feet.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive manages to successfully get him to her car and buckled in the front seat. She stopped for gas and when she got back in the car Isaac was waking up.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," She said, handing him a bottle of water she'd bought. He smiled, accepting it and taking a big swig. Suddenly Olive's phone rang and Isaac recognized the picture that came up with the contact as one of the hunters he'd literally just fought.

"Wait- Olly, who is that?" He said, grabbing her arm before she answered the phone. Olive looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and he just stared at her, wide-eyed and concerned.

"It's my mom, relax," She yanked her arm out of his grip and answered her phone. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hi honey, your father and I are going to be home late tonight, we got into a small accident, someone tapped our bumper but your father is in the hospital. I left some money on the counter for dinner anyways so you're all set, assuming you are coming home tonight."

"Wait, hold on, slow down, you guys got into an accident?" Isaac's ears perked up and he used his hearing to listen to the other end of the conversation.

"It's nothing big-"

"Clearly it's something big if dad's in the hospital," Of course, her dad was there too.

"No, darling he just needed stitches, we're fine. Don't worry."

"Okay, um, I'm with a friend but I'll be home tonight, I'll call you later, I love you," Isaac almost cringed at the words. If only she knew what they were doing behind her back, I mean clearly she doesn't know or she wouldn't be freaking out like this- hell she wouldn't have accepted Derek's bite in the first place. Did Derek know? How could he? Did he do this on purpose?

"Isaac!" Olive snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned to her and her face filled with worry. "Are you okay? You look like you're about to throw up or something."

Olive examined his face and tried to tell if he had a fever. Isaac chuckled at her attempt but grabbed her hand and set it on the center console.

"Olly, I'm a werewolf, I can't get sick anymore," Olive scrunched her face up and let out a small laugh.

"I totally forgot for a second-" She stopped herself and Isaac could practically see the gears turning behind her eyes.

"Uh oh, what's that look for?"

"How in the world did I just forget we're werewolves? We literally just came from standoff and now I'm pumping gas and driving my friends home. What is our life anymore?" She looks over at him and he is grinning from ear to ear. "What?"

"You are thinking too much."

"That tends to be a pretty big issue of mine, Lahey."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───