4.17 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive prepared for the trip to Mexico at Scott's house. She packed her stuff into a duffel bag while Liam stood at the counter, whining about why he couldn't come. Isaac handed her a box of protein bars and she looked at him with furrowed brows.

"We might get hungry," He shrugged, earning an eye roll from Olive as she shoved them into the bag.

"I don't understand why I can't just go! I'm a part of the pack too, aren't I?" Liam looked between the two wolves and Olive huffed, opening her mouth to explain it to him again before a voice coming down the stairs interrupted her.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out," Stiles enters the room with Malia following behind him.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down in the backseat or something," Liam looks between the four of them and Olive shook her head.

"You tore through the chains at the lakehouse, remember? I had to literally chase you through the woods," Olive rose an eyebrow and Stiles nodded to her.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles rose an eyebrow and Liam shrugged.

"Okay, where do we get... carbonite?" Liam looked between Stiles and Olive. Stiles hung his head, screwing his eyes shut as he let out a sigh.

"Seriously? You haven't seen it either?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at Liam before turning to Olive, who also had a confused look on her face. "Oh my god! We are having a movie night or something when we get back and I am forcing all of you to watch Star Wars!"

Stiles flung his arms in the air frustratedly as he turned to leave, the rest of the older teens following in tow. Isaac shot Liam an apologetic look before bringing up the rear of the group. Liam shook his head, running after them.

"Wait!" He shouted, stepping in front of Stiles. "What if you put me in the trunk?"

"Liam," Olive sighed, moving in front of him. "You've been a werewolf all of five minutes, you don't have to do this."

"I know I don't, but I want to," He kept eye contact, his tone of his voice suddenly serious. "There has to be bigger chains, a bigger trunk- something! There has to be."

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, thinking for a moment before turning to Liam.

"Maybe there is."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The group pulls into a garage and files out of the Jeep just as Braeden pulls up in a van. Olive turns to Stiles with an impressed look on her face and Stiles furrows his eyebrows.