4.08 𝖠𝖣𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive sat in the Sheriff's office as Scott and Stiles explained what they'd quickly briefed her on in the car. There was a Deadpool and a group of professional assassins killing supernaturals in Beacon Hills, and they were all on it. All except for Olive. Her name hadn't come up on the list yet, but they still hadn't decoded the entirety of it. 

"Who found this?" Noah asks, examining the list.

"Lydia," Stiles says, peering down at it as well.

"How?"

"She wrote it- actually she transcribed it, technically without realizing it-"

"She listened to some static on a record player and voices told her the cipher key, she plunked it in and it worked," Olive interrupted him, earning a glare from Stiles.

"You make her sound crazy."

"She's not crazy, she's a banshee," Olive narrowed her eyes at Stiles, who mocks her expression back to her.

"Okay guys," Stilinski gave them a warning glare, causing both teenagers to soften their faces. "What was the cipher key?"

The room fell silent for a minute, Scott and Stiles sharing an uncomfortable glance with Olive, who rolled her eyes. She rubbed her hands on her pants and sighed as she stood up.

"Susan," She swallowed, causing Stilinski to meet her gaze.

"As in-"

"My mother, yes," She nods, folding her arms over her chest and taking a deep breath. "Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys," Scott says as he turns back to Stilinski.

"Which will give us the rest of the list."

"And hopefully explain why I'm not on it," Olive raises her eyebrows, earning a confused look from Stiles.

"Do you want to be on it? Cause personally I'd prefer you not to be," Stiles shrugged and Olive rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to be on it, I'm just curious."

"What are these numbers next to the names?" Stilinski narrows his eyes, looking down at the paper again.

"Amounts."

"Amounts?" Noah raises an eyebrow at Stiles, who gives him a curt nod.

"Like payment," Stiles sighs as Scott shifts uncomfortably, looking at the 20 next to his own name.

"Okay, so how do we get the cipher keys?" Stilinski looks between the three of them and Stiles shrugs.

"Same way we got the code, Lydia."

"She's been at the lakehouse all weekend trying to figure out the other two keywords," Scott nods, leaning over the desk. 

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, right?" Stilinski looks between the three of them again, and they all shake their heads. "What about these other two names, Kayleen Betcher and Elias Town? They werewolves too?"