1.34 𝖱𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖣

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"They say he's dripping some kind of transparent goo-" Derek stared, grimacing.

"Yeah, I saw that at the game, it was like oozing out of the body bag," Olive scrunched her face up.

"That sounds sufficiently terrifying," Peter says, still scrolling through the computer.

"They also say he's starting to move," Derek said grimly and Olive turned to him with wide eyes.

"Okay, look-- I think I found something," Peter nodded toward the screen and everyone gathered around him. "Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is just the Kanima's Beta shape..."

"Meaning what? He can turn into something bigger?" Olive asked, sitting in the chair next to him to get a better look at the screen, widening her eyes when she saw it.

"Bigger and badder..." Susan trailed off, horrified.

"He's turning into that?" Derek stared at the screen wide-eyed and Peter nodded.

"That has wings!" Olive looked at Peter with a face mirroring Derek's.

"Yes, I can see that," He met her gaze and Olive narrowed her eyes at him.

"Scott, bring him to us," Derek rose the phone back to his ear and Olive swallowed hard.

"Oh, look somebody made an animation of it, maybe it's not so-" Peter played the video and everyone jumped back as they saw what it could do, screeching from the other side of the screen. Olive reached up and shut the laptop, turning to Derek.

"Maybe we should meet them halfway," She said and Derek nodded frantically.

"Scott, get him out of there now. Go now!"

"Derek, we need Lydia," Peter turns to Derek and Olive knitted her eyebrows together.

"What, why?"

"There's no time for--"

"That's the problem-- we're rushing. We're moving too fast. And, while everyone knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are, racing right into Gerard's crosshairs," Susan spoke up, interrupting him and Peter nodded, turning to her looking slightly impressed. Derek rolled his eyes and turned to face the door.

"If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it," Derek said coldly, and Olive turned to Peter and Susan, shrugging before following him out the door.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The group piled into Olive's car and drove to the warehouse district to find somewhere for this to go down. They parked inside one of the buildings and went outside to wait for Scott.

"Isn't that one of the Argent's cars?" Olive turned to Susan who nodded and Derek pushed them back behind one of the buildings.

"I think he stopped moving," Isaac said after they got out of the car.